BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I know not everyone believes in marriage but they were together for 13 years and were still boyfriend and girlfriend? And it that it does seem like is gloating. They were probably frenemies.

They were high school sweethearts, I didnt know them back then, my ex husband did. The only reason I knew her weight was a real issue was because he would complain to my husband I dont think he always complained to her about it.

So the weight his words NOT mine was the reason he cheated which ultimately ended their relationship. She admitted that prior to the cheating that they had not had sex in about 5 months. Snowball effect....

Sorry I cant compare cancer to weight gain.
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

don't get mad cause someone saw through your fake ass friendship bullshyt...you admitted to and gloated about stealing men in the past...so don't act like that sh!t ain't in your damn character...you sitting there listening to that girl acting like you gaf...

Chile this is Grandmother Willow shade right here.......
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:52pm
Cancer and gaining weight are the same thing???? Really no seriously really. 
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

If I ever get fat I want my friends to give it to me straight. Don't sugar coat....I tell them that all the time.

Wink #Iseewhatyoudidthere

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

If I ever get fat I want my friends to give it to me straight. Don't sugar coat....I tell them that all the time.

So mugs clothes get tight and they don't notice?
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

not up in my feelings at all but when I see a fake bitch I'll call it that...just like when you said you went & broke bread at a female house all the while you was clocking the females man & wind up fuuking this nicca....it isn't a stretch to see you got them dirty skank tendencies...

*Regine Hunter* Awww sookie sookie now.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

matter in fact op, just abort thread.  I see the big girls in here already coming for ur neck.  When they unite like voltron, they leave a path of destruction,  nobody is safe

They can Wondertwins activate all they want. 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

So who is hittin the gym this yr?
not i. 

*strokes and dusts octorolls with baby powder*

#teamfattypants
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I know not everyone believes in marriage but they were together for 13 years and were still boyfriend and girlfriend? And it that it does seem like is gloating. They were probably frenemies.

They were high school sweethearts, I didnt know them back then, my ex husband did. The only reason I knew her weight was a real issue was because he would complain to my husband I dont think he always complained to her about it.

So the weight his words NOT mine was the reason he cheated which ultimately ended their relationship. She admitted that prior to the cheating that they had not had sex in about 5 months. Snowball effect....

Sorry I cant compare cancer to weight gain.

Yes IA, unless your friend has Hypothyroidism?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I think it's stupid to say she's not the person he fell in love with.....that shyt is shallow and stupid.....she is she's just fat now....y'all betta stop playing into that bullshyt......cause when a nicca leave you at your worst.....prolly bald from chemo....missing a breast.....hell it's plenty of shyt that alters physical appearances......hell what y'all gon do come old age? Better hope you're with a nicca that loves you for real past that pretty face and lil waist.....

dude.....he was never loving her....not her lost.....

Cancer and gaining weight are the same in your mind???Confused

She didnt have chemo, she still have both tittays.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 59>
  Share Topic