Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 59>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

how big we talkin? give us a before and after image, before her man and after her man

Okay Lets say Chrissy on Love and Hip Hop first Season to Monique pre gastric bypass.
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (22) Thanks(22)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:20pm
How is calling her rasputia helping though.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:22pm
i'm all about being honest during conversations like this so i don't fault you for that buttttttt it does kinda seem like you're gloating...as if maybe she was the hot one of the group before she gained all the weight.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:22pm
to?
accurate or no?
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:22pm
Absolutely. I cannot get with a jiggly stomach. However, I would try to encourage my so to lose weight and eat healthier. If he refused, then I would leave.0
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:22pm
Its sad, did he try to tell her multiple times it was time to hit the gym.. or was the lack of sex supposed to be the hint?

I would want someone who is at least trying to work on the things that take away from his attractiveness. It might be shallow, but ..
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

How is calling her rasputia helping though.

Them bishes prolly wanted her man from jump.....
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

jesus op ...why you talkin about your friend like that? You gonna try to catch up her man now?

I swear I would never, he is my sons Godfather been knowing him forever. I love my friend BUT I dont think being a real friend is lying to her. Dont do it for a man then , do it for yourself so you can get up the stairs without being out of breath.

Nothing wrong with the truth but the negative way you talk about her makes me side eye you a little...
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:24pm
well tbh, she didnt get that way over night, he should have said something while it was creeping up on her. find out why she was eating extra
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:25pm
Waits for the stones to be thrown but here is my stance on it.....

I think if you let yourself go like that then you are not the same person he fell in love with. In her case she was almost twice the size of when they met. 

I know its supposed to be whats on the inside that counts and in a perfect world it would be BUT your man has to have some type of attraction to the physical you or it wont work.

Once your man starts making comments its a problem.

If all you get for your birthday is a treadmill he is trying to tell you something.

He would give her the side eye at restaurants.Cry

Every time I would bring up the gym she would say my man had me brainwashed, well brainwashed or whatever my man was still having sex with me.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 59>
  Share Topic