Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Should Weight Be a Dealbreaker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 59>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:11pm
Too many options out here
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:12pm
jesus op ...why you talkin about your friend like that? You gonna try to snatch up her man now?

typooo

Edited by BBpants - Jan 05 2014 at 10:13pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:12pm
Meh.....that's a big jump....sad part is she prolly accepted his flaws and he left her for hers....
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

is she trying to lose the weight?  how long did it take her to put it on?  if he loved her he would've tried to work through it with her, but if they were just in it for the puppy love and lust then it makes sense to leave.

It got to be uncomfortable, her man and my ex husband were best friends, he tried the nice way he tried the mean way. He bought a treadmill and offered coins for plastic surgery. I mean damn how many ways do your man have to tell you he aint for that Big Girl stuff?

Maybe this is the push she needs to get back in shape. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Waits.....

Lmao, what you waiting on?Confused 
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:12pm
Some men don't mind - but some me do. I don't think it is shallow though.

If she went from a 12 to a 22 .. umm that's a big jumb and if he tells her he is not turned on by her sexually .. well, that's the way he feels.

I think she should try to lose the weight if it's a problem for the relationship. Yes it would be hard but he can help her and make it fun if he really wants it to work out.

On the other hand ... I know women that have gotten that big ... but their man is still attracted to them and they still have good sex.

Just depends - but NETHER of them should be stuck in a sexless marriage. :(
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:12pm
how big we talkin? give us a before and after image, before her man and after her man
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:13pm
my friend gained a lot of weight, like 60 lbs.  she started noticing that he would invite her out with his friends less often...he was a "producer" d-boy so i guess his image was more important.  he paid for an expensive personal trainer and she lost it all(+ more) within 6 mths.  she stayed with him.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

jesus op ...why you talkin about your friend like that? You gonna try to catch up her man now?

I swear I would never, he is my sons Godfather been knowing him forever. I love my friend BUT I dont think being a real friend is lying to her. Dont do it for a man then , do it for yourself so you can get up the stairs without being out of breath.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:15pm
All a matter of what you're willing to accept...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 59>
  Share Topic