Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should my man call him out?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 10:16am

Originally posted by used2braid used2braid wrote:

Ok so hes kinda possessive, who isn't? He just had a bad run with women and is taking it out on me like some women do on men to a certain extent.

It will probably get better once he sees that he can trust me.

This reminds me of that made-for-bet movie N-Secure. The girl that started dating the crazy guy after him and his fiancee broke up.
Sponsored Links

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 10:27am
Feel sorry for this girl.  She had clearly made some mistakes and there's no need to go in on her.  I'm sure she knows better now.

As for the comment on the girl giving her a side eye, most insecure chicks do this mess when it comes down to their dudes.  I get side eyes all the time and I get it for unnecessary reasons. 

Waiting at check-out at the Supermarket, get the side eye.
Going thru check-point, get the side eye.
Bumped into my boy cousin, get the side eye from his gf.

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

He knew and now and you know; it was his last chance to get at you before you left town. He played the lecherous bastard role, I wouldn't trust him again. 
He was probably pretending to be more intoxicated than he actually was so he could use that as an excuse.

EXACTLY!!!

About the proposal after 4 flippen months.. girl, you need to start using your head about men. Confused

Guy number 1) was a false friend - keeps leaning on that 'I was drinking'  excuse but don't believe him ... stay away. This is how 'date rape' happens .. and then no one is gonna believe you because 'why' would you be alone with a guy that already showed who he was? See what I mean? A woman has got to watch herself. He messed up so .. f him..

Guy number 2) Whoaaa .. he is moving WAAAY to fast. What's the rush? For the average person it might take close to 4 years to be sure he's 'the one'. Does Guy number 2 tell you what to do? Is he trying to get into your head too much because these kindof guys that wanna hurryupandmarryyou .. are typically control freaks.

Take your time .. because once you are married to this kind of guy ... you are HIS and the walls will start closing in on you .. so to speak. Watch out.

If it's REAL between to two of you.. another year or so will no make any difference.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Smile I give good advice... It may have a sarcastic/humorous (at least to me ) coating but I think its good stuff.
When folks ask questions maybe they should include if they want a str8 answer with no filter, a str8 answer with fluff or just want they want to hear to confirm the choice already made.

Correct.

When you ask for advice ....you cannot control the kind of advice you get unless you qualify your question by saying something like.

- I only wanna hear 'good news'
- I don't wanna hear no 'bad news'
- I only want you to .. basically agree with what I think

... and so forth. Otherwise you will get varying opinions.

Best not to post your personal problems if you are not prepared to receive input.

btw: I don't think I have read any 50+ women asking for relationship advice on this board. Why? because we've seen it all so we are not confused by men anymore. It is the young women that come up here with these stupid stories and then get mad when you tell them the truth .. that we all can see DUH! Confused

Let's get real.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by used2braid used2braid wrote:

Ok so hes kinda possessive, who isn't?  Lot's of guys! DUH! He just had a bad run with women and is taking it out on me like some women do on men to a certain extent.

It will probably get better once he sees that he can trust me. She says as the house is burning down around her ears.

Pre-Battered Woman Syndrome

ABSOLUTELY! 

Which explains WHY this guy wants to hurry and marry her! DUH! He got one .. best to wrap it up all nice and legal before she changes her mind!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112