Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Should my man call him out?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 8:46pm
Lol I agree with Derri though.

And ppl think they are being "real" when they are only being unnecessary.
Something about being insulting on the Internet ppl really get up for ....

But In this case I think the OP wanted to get a rise out of her boyfriend .

Edited by jonesable - Nov 17 2013 at 9:09pm
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Smile I give good advice... It may have a sarcastic/humorous (at least to me ) coating but I think its good stuff.
When folks ask questions maybe they should include if they want a str8 answer with no filter, a str8 answer with fluff or just want they want to hear to confirm the choice already made.

I think OP did the latter.
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

If it involves more talking then you are doomed
Dead
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 8:57pm
It's a viscious cycle on here.

One thing I never understood was the BHM culture of a burning love for drama threads.
I mean, if it comes about naturally, great. It's entertaining. But is that really the
'Best' or most acceptable form of entertainment here? Why?

I'm not directing these thoughts to any poster in this thread per se. Just a general thought I've had for a while now.

It's almost like everyone comes into 'advice threads' on the offensive side. It's ironic that I am mentioning this in this thread because it was fairly mild. So i must put the disclaimer out there that the seeds of my thoughts were not planted here.

Edited by Derri - Nov 17 2013 at 9:06pm
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 9:04pm
What I mean is, there is a culture of thirst for drama here, seeking it out and not finding it (these days) then in an act of desperation creating it yourself just for the giggles. But doesn't that defeat the purpose?
It's like tickling yourself and laughing.

Because there is a drama drought, every semi-dramatic thing is heightened.

Trolls and attention seekers don't help the situation.

Edited by Derri - Nov 17 2013 at 9:05pm
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 9:06pm
Pow
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

I'm in awe that people still come to BHM for advice.
gurrlLOL

Now I only read advice threads on here for the sole purpose to see who will be the first to do the absolute most for no damn reason and how many will soon follow.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by used2braid used2braid wrote:

Ok so hes kinda possessive, who isn't? He just had a bad run with women and is taking it out on me like some women do on men to a certain extent.

It will probably get better once he sees that he can trust me.

Pre-Battered Woman Syndrome
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 9:16pm
Pahh, I may be rambling.
I totally used this chic's thread as my very own random thoughts thread. Lol my apologies. I just figured everyone knows by now not to bring real life stuff here because it will have the OP looking ridic.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 9:20pm
Op, I didn't mean shade by saying Pre-BWS, but really, it is scary that you are calling this dude The On after only four months of dating and it is scary that he has already grown so possessive in four months and you are trying to rationalize his irrationality..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic