Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Should my man call him out?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 8:05am
He is the "One" after four months. Am I reading that correctly?

Girl just move back home and start over. 
Sponsored Links

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 8:36am
Not to be a bitch, but what did you get out of telling your bf? I know you want to play the open and honest role but sometimes things should be kept to yourself. You should have set down and thought about how would this benefit anyone involved in this situation. All it has caused is extra drama that didnt have to be created.

Another thing, dont tell things about your relationship to anyone. It if often a recipe for diaster! Your issues with your man should stay between you and your man. You have people out there who feed off of things like this who wait for sh*t to hit the fan!!!

At this point, if you tell your man to back off of your "friend" he may side eye the sh*t out of you and think you must have a thing for him if you wish to protect him..Since you were moving anyway, you should hsve just cut him off and kept it moving...

A drunk mind speaks a sober heart... so they say...

So just let the chips fall where they may and learn from this...
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 8:56am
You made things more complicated than they had to be. I wouldn't have even sent an email or told my boyfriend. It was unnecessary.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 9:08am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Never go to another MAN about you and your man. You set yourself up for that Confused
Just drop it. Tell your bf to back off, its not as if it can happen again since you moved away. There are more pressing issues in life...

And the poster who said your bf will be side eyeing you is correct as well.  I don't think your bf is going to let it drop...so if he punches him ou at work and they both get fired, you better be helping him look for another job.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 9:14am
you told your bf because you wanted him to go say something.. or wanted him to be jealous… 

tf would you tell him for…? ESPECIALLY knowing that they work together and see each other… and you knew your friend was hella drunk.. you didnt need to tell bf but you wanted to cus you wanted this. 
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 9:19am
He said that he would come to visit you even though he knows that you have a man? A man that he works with? And he has a woman?  He's bold.Geek

He says that you could do better? He's probably an opportunist and  he may know something about your man that you may not be aware of. Possible since you all work so closely together and share a lot. Ermm

Like tatee mentioned, you may have wanted this drama/messiness on some level. Too much (avoidable) brewing drama in your personal and work life.  Never heard the phrase "Don't sh*t where you eat?"

He's "The one" after 4 months? Even if you have such strong feelings (which is totally possible), that is just not enough time to confirm or refute it. That in of itself deserves a thread. You sound naive and gullible.

Oh, and he was totally out of line with grabbing you. 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 9:22am
Originally posted by used2braid used2braid wrote:

I moved to this new town last year, met this guy at my new job. At first I could tell he was kinda interested but I shut it off real quick by talking about other guys in front of him.

Anyways..what the hell happened and how do I convince my bf to leave it alone?!

Contrary to some others, I feel your mistake was well before talking about your relationship. It began when you thought someone who was interested in you shelved their feelings. That's what happened-- You didn't shut anything off, you continued to hangout with him and foster a (familiar) relationship.

And you don't "convince" your boyfriend of anything. He's entitled to feel how he feels, but he's mad at the wrong person (IMO). It's you who should've known better. You've explained the situation and he'll do what he wants; you don't control his actions.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 9:23am
what's done is done, learn your lessons and move on

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 9:28am
your bf saw him text you, didnt do/say anything to him but just asked you what you wrote back?

Looks like he isn't going to do anything to dude, but is watching you

Are you staying with the "one" even though you're moving?  You still work at the same place?

JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 9:36am
OP I would have told my boyfriend too.... not to get him to do anything but I dont think I would have anything to hide....Its not like you invited the attention deliberately

However you were extremely naive wrt the dynamics of male-female relationships...
take it as lesson learned and move on....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>