Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Should it be harder to become a teacher?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 5:47pm
My coworker quit teaching to work here at the cell phone store. He said he's never going back lol.

I hate how ALL the blame is on teachers.
Sponsored Links

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

I refer to the starting salary, but that increases every year. I know teachers that make $75,000+a year. If a teacher is taking home work that's a shame and they need to make better use of their time.Ouch

I think teachers should stop dipping into their own funds, even though they can write it off at the end of the year. Texas has 99 problems, but funding education isn't one in most cases. 

Staying 12 hours a day? I don't see that either.....Dept. Head maybe, but not every single teacher (esp in high school)

The teacher you're describing sounds like a 1st yr teacher with no experience.

alla dis..

but im in Texas too so it looks the teachers out here get paid more. 

however, I don't think teaching is a field someone can go into blindly...you really know to what you want to do with it as a career and why its a good choice for you. Is your plan to just solely teach? write curriculum? get experience to go in to administration? is it better for your family/future family? Do you have a side business and this career allows you do both and still maintain a social life? etc....

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234