Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Should I watch out for her?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I watch out for her?
    Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 9:06am
Okay my Sister n Law was stranded & needed a jump one day, I couldn't pop my hood to even try to give her a jump so I called my boyfriend.....he said he would be on his way. So the whole time while waiting we were sitting there chopn it, so finally I saw him comming so I said "Here he comes now" So she opens up her mirror on her sun-visor, fixes her hair, licking her lips and happens to ask me "does my hair look okay"? So me being me i'm like "yeah gurl your hair looks cute".  So he pulled up, gave her a jump and that was that. Question is should I watch out for her because afterwards when it dawned on me, I felt like maybe she was trying to impress my dude or something because why would she hurry to fix herself up, and if so I find that to be highley disrespectful and way outta line. And if that's the case then she f***kn with the RIGHT one because I will show her what i'm made of....IJS it pissed me off light weight.

Should I watch out for her from now on.....am I taking it the wrong way? 
Sponsored Links

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 9:42am
Girrrllll pay attention to warning signs... ALWAYS
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 12:00pm
Yes watch out for her. Don't go HAM on her, but limit the amount of time they interact (at a family function or something). If she asks about him during a convo, keep the answers short and sweet but also incorporate something that you did together. Example: Cousin: How is bobby doing? You: He's fine, WE went to the movies/dinner/park and had a great time. Catch my drift?

Watch her from afar and then if she steps out of line set her straight but not in a crazy way. She may feed off the attitude you give her and try even harder to mess with you.

Edited by IslandSuga - Aug 03 2013 at 12:02pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 9:22pm
I don't know...I try to fix myself up when strangers come. *shrugs* I just like looking nice.

But you can always keep an eye out just in case.

Edited by BBpants - Aug 04 2013 at 9:23pm
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 10:13am
I catch your drift 100% 

Thank you....and that's exactly what I was thinking of doing from this point forward....when she asks certain questions to throw in what me and him did together. Maybe that way she will see like I am not playing with her lol. 

Thx again! Wink
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 10:15am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I don't know...I try to fix myself up when strangers come. *shrugs* I just like looking nice.

Keeping an eye out I will most def do. And I feel where your comming from, I did that a time or two because I didn't want anybody to look at me crazy (Mainly at work before clients come in) But she should of known better because she has met him before and I could count on one hand how many times she's seen him already. So I felt she was dead wrong, it was just the way she played her hand.....fixing herself up for my dude.  Swear I was like WOW

Thx for the feedback Wink

Edited by Beauty620 - Aug 05 2013 at 10:16am
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 11:49am
She could have also been just seeing how you would react. Females do stupid things like that to see if you are secure or whatever..especially when they aren't. It is like they need to know that someone else has insecurities as well. Don't trip. I wouldn't even keep an eye on her..why give her the satisfaction? 
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Beauty620 Beauty620 wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">K<span style="line-height: 1.4;">eeping an eye out I will most def do. And I feel where your comming from, I did that a time or two because I didn't want anybody to look at me crazy (Mainly at work before clients come in) But she should of known better because she has met him before and I could count on one hand how many times she's seen him already. So I felt she was dead wrong, it was just the way she played her hand.....fixing herself up for my dude.  Swear I was like WOW</span>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thx for the feedback Wink

Yea I agree with both of these comments. I care greatly about my appearance so I always look in the mirror and constantly groom myself throughout the day. (Im a girly girl) However in the OP's situation I think the friend was trying her on the slide. And this b*tch had the audacity to ask "how does my hair look?" Da fug? That's just uncalled for. Females can be sooo stupid & malicious at times. Smh. Yea OP you should keep your distance from that one. sounds like she has ill intent
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 8:36am
look out for HER. Dont tell her your usiness pertaining to him...avoid all unnecessary interation with him and her.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 9:28am
Your sister in law...as in your married to your brother type sister in law? Watch out for her bc your brother might be married to a scandalous tramp. Otherwise, keep an eye on her. I woulda been like "my man isn't here to look at you so chill." Next time just say something without making too big of a deal about it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic