Topic ClosedShould I stick around?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:13pm
Although I agree this relationship seems on the rocks I always think Printer Ink want everybody on here single no matter what
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:31pm
Nooo. I do not want women to be single no matter what. What would be the point in that?

In fact. 99.9% of the women that post threads in this 'relationship' section are posting ... FOR A REASON.

They are confused/complaining about men that are using them sexually, taking advantage of their good nature/money, are controlling men that put them down, are married men so they are caught up with a cheater, or are layabouts who knocked them up ... and are now off knocking up some other foolish female. But yet they expect to get advice on how to hold on to these losers. DUH! :(

What ... it's better to be in one of THESE deadend situations ... than to be single? What for?

Too many women are too eager to do ANYTHING to get a man when all they have to do is play their cards close to their chest (meaning no sex until they meet a decent guy, get to know him and find out if he is ... WORTHY).

You've gotta have some kind of ... moral compass or it's all gonna go sideways and then you will be ... the old bitter chick that thinks ALL men are dogs.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Feb 01 2014 at 4:08am
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic