Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Should I order from an unknown aliexpress vendor?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Should I order from an unknown aliexpress vendor?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
steena16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steena16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I order from an unknown aliexpress vendor?
    Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:34pm
I have looonnng been a lurker on this forum, and have been researching hair for MONTHS. I am in college so even though i know what the good stuff is: qhp, queen weave beauty, the prices are a teeny bit too steep. I was recently going to buy from yy hair (a gamble) when I found an even cheaper but unknown vendor (natural HAIR co. ltd)
 http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/virgin-brazilian-hair-weft-mix-size-16inch-18inch-and-20inch-3pcs-lot-deep-wave-DHL-free/411254_559461835.html
I don't know what to do! What hair has worked out the best for you on aliexpress?

Sponsored Links

beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:59pm
wherever you order hair from is going to be a gamble. abd all the popular vendors were unknown at some point. what is their feedback like? what is their return policy?

if the price difference is that significant to you and their feedback is legit and they will pay for return shipping if the hair is full of fillers/ tangling out the pack/etc I would go ahead and take the risk.
Hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 6:38pm
If you can afford to take a loss order from an unknown vendor, if not use someone well reviewed and suck up the cost

im all about buying from unknown vendors but i would not buy their hair and really its not that much cheaper that queens. is it the price of shipping?

order from les plus trading firm he has free shipping and hair is very, very good.. ive been wearing his brazilian wavy for nearly 5 months 

Edited by Hawk - Jan 09 2013 at 6:40pm
BeautyAddiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

wherever you order hair from is going to be a gamble. abd all the popular vendors were unknown at some point. what is their feedback like? what is their return policy?

if the price difference is that significant to you and their feedback is legit and they will pay for return shipping if the hair is full of fillers/ tangling out the pack/etc I would go ahead and take the risk.

agreed.

steena16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steena16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:58pm
Ok I will check out les. Thank you all!
Doov Doll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doov Doll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 12:43am
Girl dont take any chances!!!! i'm a college student to and i work hard for my money!!!! I dont want to take a chance. If the difference is within a $50 I would say just suck it up any save for hair from the known vendor (unless their ratings are astonishing) honestly. I put in long hours at a daycare for my money and I want my hair to last me a long time!!!! most of the prices on aliexpress are similar anyways plus you should talk to the vendor, be nice, i'm sure it helps, make sure to ask good questions, if they answer properly make sure to voice your concern about the quality of the hair, make your order painfully specific, for example tell what you want the weft construction to be like and what color you want ( dark 1b or a light 1b) and if they are good they will fulfill your requirments. 
Dont risk girl!!!!! dont risk at all!!! i'm where your at and I am saving from long hard hours to buy my hair. here's a link to a good vendor i found. their prices aren't the cheapest but their reviews certify that their quality is good.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/703111

they arent all that known so their hair is significantly less expensive but its still aint cheap. But read the review yourself contact the supplier and make your own decision. 
steena16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steena16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 4:13am
Doove doll, I can tell you got me. Thanks so much girl!
BajanRese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BajanRese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 3:16pm
I ordered from les plus trading as well but i had a different experience. My hair shed badly

Edited by BajanRese - Jan 25 2013 at 3:18pm
steena16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steena16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 8:44pm
I took the plunge and ordered from rosa hair products. It was affordable, I hope the hair gets here soon im TOO EXCITED!!!Big smile
CurlySueMarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurlySueMarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 9:00pm
I'm a college student too, so I totally understand your pain! 
Rosa is good.  I hope you enjoy : )
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic