BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Should I? Or Shouldnt I?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Iowabred&fed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iowabred&fed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I? Or Shouldnt I?
    Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:20am
I get to return to work next week! Smile

So I was thinking about this last night - I was in the process of purchasing a half wig from Hairsisters.com and I remembered that there is this white woman who works in my building that wears a wig everyday. She's fairly young - probably mid-20s.  I'm not sure if it's because of a medical issue or just recreational. I felt like it would be rude to ask.

Now I don't know this woman; we're cordial - I  usually see her in the elevator. Would I be out of place for suggesting a lace front, or even a site like Hairsisters? I feel like it would give her more options since she wears the same wig consistently and it looks obviously...

No shade to her, I'm just trying to help a sista out.  Smile

Edited by Iowabred&fed - Mar 01 2013 at 8:21am
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:24am
Very much out of line unless she brings it up first. She might be going through chemo and doesn't want to tell people. 
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:24am
Maybe she likes the one she's wearing.  I wouldn't bother...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Iowabred&fed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:29am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Very much out of line unless she brings it up first. She might be going through chemo and doesn't want to tell people. 

Ooo...Yeah. I'll just leave it alone then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:31am
If she isn't a friend, then your "suggestion" could be taken as rudeness although your intentions are good.  I would leave her be.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:33am
a lacefront is too hard to master

they have white wig websites ... rachel welch=beverley johnson

I'd talk to her about it ... probably wouldnt bring it up in the first convo though

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:45am
The woman may feel the same way about your hair . How would you feel if she tried to check you ? I would reconsider , especially if you are going to purchase Hairsisters ratty Hair.  HTH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Iowabred&fed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:46am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

The woman may feel the same way about your hair . How would you feel if she tried to check you ? I would reconsider , especially if you are going to purchase Hairsisters ratty Hair.  HTH

I guess. My intent was not to "check" her...Confused
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:50am
don't refer her to Raquel Welch, don't say anything at all.  It's not nice to ask  
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:50am
Naw, that's too risky. You don't know her so you don't know how she'll take it.

Now, if you get a good wig and she compliments you, then feel free to drop the name of your site then.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic