Perfect Hair Collection

should i light this old flame again?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 3:57pm
Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't
Sponsored Links

BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 6:46pm
I read this from page 1.it sounded sweet in the beginning but after all the details now its not sounding like a fairy take.James Avery actually gave some good advice .be careful and don't let him play you.the industry changes folks
Belladonna1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Belladonna1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 7:09pm
No, unfortunately, that is not love! If he was really trying to get with you, he would have made plans to come see you or for you to go see him many moons ago.  I think he is just fuking with you.  He probably just like the feeling of stringing you along. Look at the facts, he text you randomly once in a blue moon....that nicca aint even interested enough to lay the ground work to get to the drawers! Seriously, you got a child, you got better things to do with your time, you should just stop answering his texts. Sometimes, you just cant go back!
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

So I wanted to give a lil updated, I haven't seen him yet its beens 4 months since he told me he was coming to see me!!

After a month of not hearing from him, I hit him up, in July we text (we always txt I be too nervous to call idk why he never calls me). He told me he missed me, started sextin even though I didn't want to:/ and I asked him why he always wanna talk about sex and all I got was "cuz u my baby" So I gave in and continued sexting cuz I wanted to keep his interest. End of convo. I don't hear from him.

I hit him up in August I get a hi, then he doesn't reply to anymore of my text.

September out the blue he asks me do i like some song. I said I never heard it before and the convo ended.

The next day I get PISSED. I text him asking him why does he tell me he love me but I never hear from him, then ask me a question out the blue ask me a random question.

First he denied saying that he didn't txt me, I was like WTF. Then he was like yeah I did. Started that I miss u, put dis love in u. I was like u always thinkin with yo thingy I snapped on him. And he gonna say smh these ni**gas messed me up to the point idk when somebody loves me. I started calling him names (YES I CAN'T CONTROL MY TEMPER SOMETIMES) But he didn't reply to that, he told me to get out and do something positive he's only trying to help me see the light and wants to see me happy.  Convo ended.

My daughter gets ahold of my phone and started with it an ened up sending him of me and her on accident (lol idk how she be figurin out my phone she only 1!) and he responds about how thick ive gotten and calls Naomi his stepdaugter and we txt for a lil bit FINALLY A DECENT COVO, how am I doing, hows life etc.. The conversation ends Shortly.

IS THAT LOVE?

i think you know the answer to that.  reference my comment on page 2, he did as i thought.  shame on him.

Charge him to the game, hun.  He is NOT intererested in anything more than sex. If he was you WOULD KNOW. One thing I learned a long time ago is if a guy is interested, he will let you know by his actions AND his words. This guy was talking all that good stuff, but didn't do anything to back it up. Leave him where he be.  Something/someone else better will come along later. homeboy is not it.

Look at the facts:

1) he still has not come to see you
2) he does not call you
3) he only texts, and when he does he talks about sex
4) you've had to initiate the convo.

You will find you prince in time.....
ummmok View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummmok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 11:42pm

IS THAT LOVE?
No. Not love at all!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2012 at 3:33am
Permaban that nicca!
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2012 at 3:50pm
Thanks for the advice, everybody said what I was thinkining. I  feel like there is game play, I think hes coming to my state to see family but I crossed his mind. I have an idea of what love is suppose to feel like unfortunantely I haven't crossed a dude who told me they loved me and I felt it to be true.

So my status is 'single'..lol I know he gonna chase the booty when he get here..

Then the fun begins..

I never play games but I'm tired of being hurt, my mom even encouraged me to get some revenge because she says I'm too nice!

Plus I have my E.D.C (Emergency D In A Can) haha! (Don't Judge Me! Embarrassed) I KNOW he sniffin other kitty kats I aint stupid, yall know I'm right!

All I can say is..

Neva gonna get it, neva gonna get it!Evil Smile

Lol he gonna try to buy the cow but won't get no milk WHAT A SHAME!!
nw45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nw45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:25pm

So I wanted to give a lil updated, I haven't seen him yet its beens 4 months since he told me he was coming to see me!!

After a month of not hearing from him, I hit him up, in July we text (we always txt I be too nervous to call idk why he never calls me). He told me he missed me, started sextin even though I didn't want to:/ and I asked him why he always wanna talk about sex and all I got was "cuz u my baby" So I gave in and continued sexting cuz I wanted to keep his interest. End of convo. I don't hear from him.

I hit him up in August I get a hi, then he doesn't reply to anymore of my text.

September out the blue he asks me do i like some song. I said I never heard it before and the convo ended.

The next day I get PISSED. I text him asking him why does he tell me he love me but I never hear from him, then ask me a question out the blue ask me a random question.

First he denied saying that he didn't txt me, I was like WTF. Then he was like yeah I did. Started that I miss u, put dis love in u. I was like u always thinkin with yo thingy I snapped on him. And he gonna say smh these ni**gas messed me up to the point idk when somebody loves me. I started calling him names (YES I CAN'T CONTROL MY TEMPER SOMETIMES) But he didn't reply to that, he told me to get out and do something positive he's only trying to help me see the light and wants to see me happy.  Convo ended.

My daughter gets ahold of my phone and started with it an ened up sending him of me and her on accident (lol idk how she be figurin out my phone she only 1!) and he responds about how thick ive gotten and calls Naomi his stepdaugter and we txt for a lil bit FINALLY A DECENT COVO, how am I doing, hows life etc.. The conversation ends Shortly.

IS THAT LOVE?
let him go.
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:51am
I did.Wink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345