Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Locs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should I Just Cut My Locs?? What would you do?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
SimplyKimmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyKimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I Just Cut My Locs?? What would you do?
    Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:12pm
My stylist decided to trim the fuzzies of the length of my locs to make them look more presentable. My God that was a mistake. She got so scissor happy and end up cutting into a lot of my locs. A lot of them are hanging by a thread from the other half of the loc. I'm not pleased at all. I'm thinking about cutting then off (I have about 2 inches of unlocked hair) they don't look horrible from a far but if you look up closely you can tell =( .. Any advice?

Also my locs were bleached. She cut so deep into some of them you can see the hair that was not bleached.

Edited by SimplyKimmy - May 06 2014 at 7:13pm
Sponsored Links

Hershez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hershez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:39pm
Oh wow, I would be extremely upset. Have you thought of going to someone who specializes in fixing locs first? Either way would work

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyKimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:12am
Originally posted by Hershez Hershez wrote:

Oh wow, I would be extremely upset. Have you thought of going to someone who specializes in fixing locs first? Either way would work

Yeah.. I just don't know who to trust at this point. Do you still have yours?
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 8:51pm
I'm not sure, but can you true to wrap the locs with human hair to kind of join the separating locs together? 
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by SimplyKimmy SimplyKimmy wrote:

My stylist decided to trim the fuzzies of the length of my locs to make them look more presentable. My God that was a mistake. She got so scissor happy and end up cutting into a lot of my locs. A lot of them are hanging by a thread from the other half of the loc. I'm not pleased at all. I'm thinking about cutting then off (I have about 2 inches of unlocked hair) they don't look horrible from a far but if you look up closely you can tell =( .. Any advice?

Also my locs were bleached. She cut so deep into some of them you can see the hair that was not bleached.

that's terrible. I hope u didn't pay for that
Hershez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hershez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by SimplyKimmy SimplyKimmy wrote:

Originally posted by Hershez Hershez wrote:

Yeah.. I just don't know who to trust at this point. Do you still have yours?

Yes, I still have mine and love em. I couldn't imagine going through that smh. that's why I've always been so careful with people putting their hands in my head before locs and now. I dyed and I retwist my own hair. I only allow a very select few in my head. I hope you found a solution that works for you. If you have to cut them, you can always grow them back if you want

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyKimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 7:17pm
I spoke with a loctition and she said I don't need to cut them. She said they can be saved but I definitely need to get them done professionally (of course she'd say that though). Anywho there are 2 locs so far that just needed to be cut so I have two 3 inch locs in my hair . I guess she would combine the others.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic