BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should I have been offended???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Gia2009 Gia2009 wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by Afrocentchic Afrocentchic wrote:

Non black people and the melanin deficient have a way of making veiled prejucidical comments with precision. Since I have been working here with my natural hair I've had one co-worker tell me my then afro "Felt like dog hair." Then when I got my locs the other said " I looked jamaican. After both comments were made these women laughed and said something to the accord of how they shouldn't have said that.
Stern Smile

And you did nothing? No wonder white people make jokes at blacks' expense.

And that's true. I was at this yt woman's house the other day and she was talking about the property she bought is looking like the ghetto Confused....It did look bad, but why she gotta say that, why not say it looks Trailer Park? For some odd reason or another too many yt folks are always using the term ghetto around me and it's starting to piss me off. She's not the first yt person I've had a conversation with that has said that word instead of saying trailer park since that is something that they can more identify with than the ghetto.

This also happen to me with a coworker we were having a great convo until he said " no disrespect
but when I saw that, it was real ghetto" so asked him why would you say no disrespect to me about ghetto, ish got real awkward he said a low sorryLOL these days I get a wave in the morning thats itLOL.......I was ready to go in on that ass and let him know where the ghetto originated from.

Sponsored Links

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 7:10pm
I have wanted to snap a wrist of an offender for a long time but white people where I live must have got the don't touch memo.  They look hard but they don't touch anymore.  Years ago, I yelled, "No!  Oh my God!  Don't you people get lice?!"  
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

I have wanted to snap a wrist of an offender for a long time but white people where I live must have got the don't touch memo.  They look hard but they don't touch anymore.  Years ago, I yelled, "No!  Oh my God!  Don't you people get lice?!"  

ShockedShocked Yessssss!!!!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 1:04am
Is yo hair wooly tho?
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 1:37am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Has anyone here ever touched someone's hair and then compared it to the texture of animal fur?

Yes actually one of my cousins...I also compared it to a sheep.... but the azz hair of a sheep.......i combed it tho... he survived to live another day.
LOLCry

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Has anyone here ever touched someone's hair and then compared it to the texture of animal fur?
of course not.
I just had to check lol
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:46am
because her doing something would stop white people from being white
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 8:05am
i would've been offended. whens the last time you touched a sheep? my neighbors have some.. they feel rough and gross. LOL

dont compare anything about me to a farm yard animalLOL
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 8:14am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i would've been offended. whens the last time you touched a sheep? my neighbors have some.. they feel rough and gross. LOL

dont compare anything about me to a farm yard animalLOL
LOL
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 8:23am
Speaking of sheep....I remember they used to bring sheep to my elementary school and cut off the fur. No idea why they did this in my school though. 
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 10:03am
I love it when a yt person's attempt at an insult backfires. While visiting a coworker's parent's home in Arizona, I noticed the kitchen decorated with Aunt Jemima. It wasn't the cute syrup Jemima, it was this.Aunt Jemima Breakfast Club Advertising Club Button Museum
And there I stood in the middle of four yt women all waiting for my reaction. There were Jemima figures, pictures and a tea sets; the kitchen was full of it.
I congratulated the home owner and told her how wonderful it was to finally see a yt woman giving Aunt Jemima her due respect.
She was shocked when I mentioned the fact that women like Jemima cooked, cleaned and raised your children for little to nothing so black women such as myself will never have to go back to that life and women like my mother (who is a high ranking official) now hire women such as your daughter. LOL
This old biach turned red with embarrassment. 

Edited by Katrenia - May 25 2013 at 10:05am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic