BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Should I have been offended???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by Gia2009 Gia2009 wrote:

Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out why the hell the OP let this kracker compare her hair to a f..ing animal? He could've at least said it soft like Cotton. But sheep? She should be offended by BOTH.

What if comparing her hair to Cotton, would have offended her and then we would all be saying he racist for saying the word "cotton" to a black person!
Guuuurl I was just about to say I don't like yt people to say the word cotton around me!

CryCryLOLLOL I died when I read this!!! LOL
Sponsored Links

Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by Afrocentchic Afrocentchic wrote:

Non black people and the melanin deficient have a way of making veiled prejucidical comments with precision. Since I have been working here with my natural hair I've had one co-worker tell me my then afro "Felt like dog hair." Then when I got my locs the other said " I looked jamaican. After both comments were made these women laughed and said something to the accord of how they shouldn't have said that.
Stern Smile

And you did nothing? No wonder white people make jokes at blacks' expense.

And that's true. I was at this yt woman's house the other day and she was talking about the property she bought is looking like the ghetto Confused....It did look bad, but why she gotta say that, why not say it looks Trailer Park? For some odd reason or another too many yt folks are always using the term ghetto around me and it's starting to piss me off. She's not the first yt person I've had a conversation with that has said that word instead of saying trailer park since that is something that they can more identify with than the ghetto.

Edited by Gia2009 - May 24 2013 at 3:07pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 3:24pm

Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out why the hell the OP let this kracker compare her hair to a f..ing animal? He could've at least said it soft like Cotton. But sheep? She should be offended by BOTH.

What if comparing her hair to Cotton, would have offended her and then we would all be saying he racist for saying the word "cotton" to a black person!
Guuuurl I was just about to say I don't like yt people to say the word cotton around me!

CryCryLOLLOL I died when I read this!!! LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOL
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 3:28pm
if you want to be offended, then be offended.

i personally do not like my hair compared to an animal of any sort, or have strange ppl just reach out and touch my hair.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Has anyone here ever touched someone's hair and then compared it to the texture of animal fur?

Yes actually one of my cousins...I also compared it to a sheep.... but the azz hair of a sheep.......i combed it tho... he survived to live another day.
Joseph_Sun View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Joseph_Sun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 6:34pm
Subtle racism, and an invasion of personal space... sounds like he doesnt respect you and is the beginning stages of sexually harrasing. You should of spat in his face, slapped the ish out of him, and yelled "dont you ever put your mutha luvin hands on me again. ill sue this place and have all your 401k plans"

Im surprised yall dont like being touched by whites. I guess you only like it when its your white lovers
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 6:36pm
Sorry but he would have got it!!!!! twice, you should have told that
Ass he smells like wet dog with a smile.....tell him that next time cause he's going to come with some other BS to you.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 6:47pm

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by Afrocentchic Afrocentchic wrote:

Non black people and the melanin deficient have a way of making veiled prejucidical comments with precision. Since I have been working here with my natural hair I've had one co-worker tell me my then afro "Felt like dog hair." Then when I got my locs the other said " I looked jamaican. After both comments were made these women laughed and said something to the accord of how they shouldn't have said that.
Stern Smile

And you did nothing? No wonder white people make jokes at blacks' expense.

And that's true. I was at this yt woman's house the other day and she was talking about the property she bought is looking like the ghetto Confused....It did look bad, but why she gotta say that, why not say it looks Trailer Park? For some odd reason or another too many yt folks are always using the term ghetto around me and it's starting to piss me off. She's not the first yt person I've had a conversation with that has said that word instead of saying trailer park since that is something that they can more identify with than the ghetto.

This also happen to me with a coworker we were having a great convo until he said " no disrespect
but when I saw that, it was real ghetto" so asked him why would you say no disrespect to me about ghetto, ish got real awkward he said a low sorryLOL these days I get a wave in the morning thats itLOL.......I was ready to go in on that ass and let him know where the ghetto originated from.

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 7:10pm
I have wanted to snap a wrist of an offender for a long time but white people where I live must have got the don't touch memo.  They look hard but they don't touch anymore.  Years ago, I yelled, "No!  Oh my God!  Don't you people get lice?!"  
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

I have wanted to snap a wrist of an offender for a long time but white people where I live must have got the don't touch memo.  They look hard but they don't touch anymore.  Years ago, I yelled, "No!  Oh my God!  Don't you people get lice?!"  

ShockedShocked Yessssss!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>