Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Should I feel bad for not wanting to do this?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:36pm
Kids too good to walk or catch the bus these days...smh.
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:37pm
What if you stay at the pool party? Maybe you will see lots of hot guysWink
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Kids too good to walk or catch the bus these days...smh.

My little sisters don't take the bus and they aren't really allowed to walk anywhere.  Too many psychos.

Modeless what do you do when the person follows up their text in person and says "hey did you get my text?" That's just awkward--bc then you have to do the whole---oh nooo---I didn't...and now the iphone [I don't have one] but I know it tells you when someone reads your message. 

If you say no, the person probably will know they can't always ask you for a ride or whatever.

But again--learning to be comfortable saying "No" is not something women are taught imo.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:43pm

honestly OP I would just call her back and tell her that is way too far to drive..which it is...

No way would i drive 4 hours for a pool party...maybe if it were something important or a emergency....not a party

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:48pm
she was wrong for asking you that...actually sounds almost manipulative...she probably knew you wouldnt say no...

4 hours?

i refuse to believe there was no other way...no friends carpooling to this party...no family friends who could drive her...taxi? bus? summmn???

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:24pm
I feel like...aren't these the same people who let your brother rip and run and won't take any of your advice about it?

Like either they want you involved in your siblings' lives as their pseudo-parent figure or they don't.

I do a lot of stuff for family but they also aren't completely inconsiderate and ridiculous with their requests.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:28pm
Why would you be uncomfortable being straight up with your family?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Why would you be uncomfortable being straight up with your family?

true...i only have issues with outsiders not family...
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:49pm
Never feel bad for not wanting to do something you are asked to do

The question you have to ask yourself,' is it worth the sacrifice'.?

Sometimes it is ok to inconvenience ourselves a little to make someone we love and value happy.

You just have to decide how you will choose to do that

Ultimately it is your decision and you should not feel bad either way.
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:54pm
You have to earn to say no ... but how old is your sister ? Does your mom have to work or is she sick ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic