Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Should I Confront The Baby Mother?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by BeanieBabiesMommy BeanieBabiesMommy wrote:

Originally posted by Beauty620 Beauty620 wrote:

<FONT size=2 face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Question....how long have you two been together? Because from the sounds of it his BM still think she has the upper hand....sounds fresh like they just got out of a relationship or something ConfusedConfused I know one thing he should cut all contact with her if it has absolutley nothing to do with their child or children I know that much. So check him and let him know he being real disrespectful and he needs to put his baby mom in her place flat out. And if he can't do that then I would give his a** the DUCEZ because that'll just show you that nothing will eva change.
<FONT size=2 face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">

<FONT size=2 face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I can't stand BM's that can't move on....and Baby fathers who can't neither!AngryAngry

They havent been together for over 9 YEARS!!!!! 9 WHOLE YEARS!!! and i was with him for 2!
and she really does think she has the upper hand because prior to getting into a relationship with me. her and her friends would jump his girlfriends, slash their car tires. the bitch got me fired from my job cause she had her friends with me and I aint no lil bitch so I knocked one of em in the face and almost got arrested but lost my job instead.

She's crazy! like I just dont understand. i recently broke up with him because I cant handle that sh*t any more plus hes in jail now any way and the closer and closer it gets to his release date she just keeps showing her anus.

It's ridiculous.

and he got what he deserved too! i told him to stop selling drugs with her and get a real job since we had a baby on the way but he wouldnt listen now i get all these im sorry letters and shes at home with her man and baby still tourmenting me on facebook to the point where I just deactivated my account. every one says pay her no mind but it just isnt fair, something aint right. I almost wish i had the time, effort and money to pay a female to her man and tourment her and see how she likes it but I think she thrives off the drama. like she lives for it or something.

so I don't know something must be going on between them because she really can't let go.

after she found out I was pregnant she all of a sudden became pregnant too!

So after you became pregnant, she became preggers with their second child????
Sponsored Links

juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 5:37pm
And she has another dude on speed-dial while your shared BD is locked up? Sheesh never a boring moment I guess....
BeanieBabiesMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Originally posted by BeanieBabiesMommy BeanieBabiesMommy wrote:

Originally posted by Beauty620 Beauty620 wrote:

<FONT size=2 face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Question....how long have you two been together? Because from the sounds of it his BM still think she has the upper hand....sounds fresh like they just got out of a relationship or something ConfusedConfused I know one thing he should cut all contact with her if it has absolutley nothing to do with their child or children I know that much. So check him and let him know he being real disrespectful and he needs to put his baby mom in her place flat out. And if he can't do that then I would give his a** the DUCEZ because that'll just show you that nothing will eva change.
<FONT size=2 face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">

<FONT size=2 face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I can't stand BM's that can't move on....and Baby fathers who can't neither!AngryAngry

They havent been together for over 9 YEARS!!!!! 9 WHOLE YEARS!!! and i was with him for 2!
and she really does think she has the upper hand because prior to getting into a relationship with me. her and her friends would jump his girlfriends, slash their car tires. the bitch got me fired from my job cause she had her friends with me and I aint no lil bitch so I knocked one of em in the face and almost got arrested but lost my job instead.

She's crazy! like I just dont understand. i recently broke up with him because I cant handle that sh*t any more plus hes in jail now any way and the closer and closer it gets to his release date she just keeps showing her anus.

It's ridiculous.

and he got what he deserved too! i told him to stop selling drugs with her and get a real job since we had a baby on the way but he wouldnt listen now i get all these im sorry letters and shes at home with her man and baby still tourmenting me on facebook to the point where I just deactivated my account. every one says pay her no mind but it just isnt fair, something aint right. I almost wish i had the time, effort and money to pay a female to her man and tourment her and see how she likes it but I think she thrives off the drama. like she lives for it or something.

so I don't know something must be going on between them because she really can't let go.

after she found out I was pregnant she all of a sudden became pregnant too!

So after you became pregnant, she became preggers with their second child????
No, by some dude she was having an affair with while her husband was in jail.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 8:21pm
Well, what matters is that you are no longer interested in him and you have moved on from that situation.
Let him and his ex continue to try to be or not, who cares, what matters is that you know what is best for you, and is not him. :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic