Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should I Confront The Baby Mother?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juicifruit89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by BeanieBabiesMommy BeanieBabiesMommy wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Glad I don't got kids.

I pitty you, children are a blessing.

Children can be a blessing or they can be a tremendous burden.

Especially when there is no husband in the home to suport the mother emotionally and finanially and to help make parental decisions, take responsibilty, pay the bills, NURTURE and SPEND TIME with the child so that he grows up feeling good about himself so that he can get a decent education and succeed in life. The list goes on and on.

I think in this situation ... this poor child has come into this world WANTING a great deal of the stuff mentioned above ... that he will never get.

The poor child has been cheated out of the best chance in life. This is really unfair to the child and selfish of the mother to be so short-sighted.

I don't think there's a problem dating men with children. Everyome has a past What? You should never date a man because you have THIS child? Now how mucg sense does that make?

It's about the people. If the man has childen but is in no way caught up in the ex's life... there will not be a problem with him having children.

If the man has children but still has an intimate relationship with this woman .. that means he is UNAVAILABLE for anything other than a bootycall with you. DUH! So your child was born out of a booty call situation. Geesh!

Agree with the bolded. Having a child yourself, it can be quite difficult to find someone without children that's capable of handling a blended family. You want someone who's comfortable around children and some experience may not be bad especially since he will be dealing with your child (you want to make sure he's patient and understanding, and not violent/short-tempered/neglectful towards your child). You may want to expand your dating pool and consider someone that may have a child, but has a healthy, co-parenting relationship with the mother.

A childless guy might be in your position a few years ago--he might be worried/paranoid about your relationship with your BD.
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 9:02am
Check your man
Never check another female
BeanieBabiesMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 10:21am

Glad I don't got kids.

Especially when there is no husband in the home to suport the mother emotionally and finanially and to help make parental decisions, take responsibilty, pay the bills, NURTURE and SPEND TIME with the child so that he grows up feeling good about himself so that he can get a decent education and succeed in life. The list goes on and on.

I think in this situation ... this poor child has come into this world WANTING a great deal of the stuff mentioned above ... that he will never get.

The poor child has been cheated out of the best chance in life. This is really unfair to the child and selfish of the mother to be so short-sighted.

I don't think there's a problem dating men with children. Everyome has a past What? You should never date a man because you have THIS child? Now how mucg sense does that make?

It's about the people. If the man has childen but is in no way caught up in the ex's life... there will not be a problem with him having children.

If the man has children but still has an intimate relationship with this woman .. that means he is UNAVAILABLE for anything other than a bootycall with you. DUH! So your child was born out of a booty call situation. Geesh!
"Opinions are like assholes, so, who gives a sh*t." - Fab

Basically youre saying every adult who is not prepared for children shouldnt have sex at all (which will never happen) and for every baby that is made should also be killed.
(which thank god not every mother kills her baby)

you probably had a couple of abortions or on birth control
because I know if youre sexually active you didnt use a condom every time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 10:24am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Check your man
Never check another female
I think it's alright to check the female if she is family or a friend that knows youre in a relationship and still tries to pursue your significant other.

but yes, It's true. always check your man and never the female.

sometimes men prusue women even while in a relationship, so it's not the females fault. especialy if she is single

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

GOOOOOOOOD!!

And since you're now his BM, how is he treating you? I bet he's always trying to get it in. However he treats you is likely how he treats her!
I don't know how he treats her
I live in a whole different state so i dont care how they treat each other.
All I know is when it's time to drop my son off, I am on time cause mommy needs a break too!

but where I am from.

It's an unspoken thing where Bm's and BD's always sleep with other but the BD doesnt want to be in a relationship with the BM so the BM always causes problems.
Its never the BD wants a relationship and causes problems.

and there will always be problems because you cant just sleep with a female and expect her to not feel some type of way
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 2:22pm
Question....how long have you two been together? Because from the sounds of it his BM still think she has the upper hand....sounds fresh like they just got out of a relationship or something ConfusedConfused I know one thing he should cut all contact with her if it has absolutley nothing to do with their child or children I know that much. So check him and let him know he being real disrespectful and he needs to put his baby mom in her place flat out. And if he can't do that then I would give his a** the DUCEZ because that'll just show you that nothing will eva change.

I can't stand BM's that can't move on....and Baby fathers who can't neither!AngryAngry
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 2:48pm

Glad I don't got kids.

Basically youre saying every adult who is not prepared for children shouldnt have sex at all (which will never happen) and for every baby that is made should also be killed.

Oh so finally, you catching on!

'Basically youre saying every adult who is not prepared for children shouldnt have sex at all (which will never happen) and for every baby that is made should also be killed.[/DIV

If you are NOT PREPARED to have childen ... you should not be having sex. DUH! Babies come from sex - they don't come from the stork! Sounds like you were raised by wolves if somehow THAT piece of common sense eluded your upbringing! God I get soooo sick of hear about yet another black woman getting knocked up by some dude .. ANY dude seems like.

Let me break it down for you since clearly your parents didn't care enough to spend 5 minutes to tell you .. what the whole rest of the world knows. :O

- Having sex is not like drinking a glass of water. You are not entitled to have sex whenever you feel like it. You are supposed to not have sex until you reach the age where you are mature enough to understand the consequences of having sex. Such as, not being taken advantaged of by some smnooth talker that just wants to USE you, being considered cheap and easy by the guy and his buddies and anyone else, catching an STDs which can cripple your life or at worse -take your life and have have to stop your education and oh yes, having a BABY ... so you get trapped in a below standard lifestyle because you never gave yourself the chance to build anything for yourself.

- if you DO decide to have sex ... you are supposed to have 'responsible' sex, meaning you are on birth control and/or use a condom to avoid diseases. There are many forms of Birth control btw - some if which do not involved drugs such as the IUD or 'The Rhythm Method' which is completely natural and has been use since the 1920's. But most of the Birth Control methods involving drugs today are harmless ... women like to pretend the drugs will harm them as an excuse to be irresponbile and ... take their chances. GHETTO.

- If your birth control fails yes, have an abortion .... but not in the 6th month when it's too late but the minute you miss your period. You are supposed to be mature enough to monitor your period if you are having sex. So then the fetus is the size of a pea and that's it.

And no, I had boyfriends and sex too (though I never had casual sex) and I never got pregnant so I've never had an abortion. I would hate to have an abortion so ....to avoid pregnancy so I was using an IUD or the pill or something. Today they have morning after pill in case you have 'surprise sex' so there really is no excuse. During the times when I was not with a guy .. I gave my body a break from Birth Control pills etc.

Yes, I know other women that used their head and avoided an surprised pregnancy until they got an education and got married. That way they could give their child the best of everything and not have to be struggling and doing without a father in the home, securely, love, money etc.

If sounds like you mother, sisters whatever .. just slepted with random men and got knocked up so .. now you think this is a normal way to live.

Raised by wolves I tell ya! I just feel sorry for you child who will miss out on a normal childhood.

Hey, YOU were the one that started this thread on this rediculous low life situation you put yourself into so yes, now you are stuck hearing peoples opinions .. like my opinion.

And ... I am not the only one that is shaking their head over your situation.

Moral of the story: Learn how to keep your knees together if you cannot learn how to take some form of birth control. Duh!

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jan 22 2014 at 3:07pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Beauty620 Beauty620 wrote:

Question....how long have you two been together? Because from the sounds of it his BM still think she has the upper hand....sounds fresh like they just got out of a relationship or something ConfusedConfused I know one thing he should cut all contact with her if it has absolutley nothing to do with their child or children I know that much. So check him and let him know he being real disrespectful and he needs to put his baby mom in her place flat out. And if he can't do that then I would give his a** the DUCEZ because that'll just show you that nothing will eva change.

I can't stand BM's that can't move on....and Baby fathers who can't neither!AngryAngry
They havent been together for over 9 YEARS!!!!! 9 WHOLE YEARS!!! and i was with him for 2! after she found out I was pregnant she all of a sudden became pregnant too!
and she really does think she has the upper hand because prior to getting into a relationship with me. her and her friends would jump his girlfriends, slash their car tires. the bitch got me fired from my job cause she had her friends with me and I aint no lil bitch so I knocked one of em in the face and almost got arrested but lost my job instead.

She's crazy! like I just dont understand. i recently broke up with him because I cant handle that sh*t any more plus hes in jail now any way and the closer and closer it gets to his release date she just keeps showing her anus.
It's ridiculous.

and he got what he deserved too! i told him to stop selling drugs with her and get a real job since we had a baby on the way but he wouldnt listen now i get all these im sorry letters and shes at home with her man and baby still tourmenting me on facebook to the point where I just deactivated my account. every one says pay her no mind but it just isnt fair, something aint right. I almost wish i had the time, effort and money to pay a female to her man and tourment her and see how she likes it but I think she thrives off the drama. like she lives for it or something.

so I don't know something must be going on between them because she really can't let go.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 4:46pm

Glad I don't got kids.

'Basically youre saying every adult who is not prepared for children shouldnt have sex at all (which will never happen) and for every baby that is made should also be killed.[/DIV

If you are NOT PREPARED to have childen ... you should not be having sex. DUH! Babies come from sex - they don't come from the stork! Sounds like you were raised by wolves if somehow THAT piece of common sense eluded your upbringing! God I get soooo sick of hear about yet another black woman getting knocked up by some dude .. ANY dude seems like.

Let me break it down for you since clearly your parents didn't care enough to spend 5 minutes to tell you .. what the whole rest of the world knows. :O

- Having sex is not like drinking a glass of water. You are not entitled to have sex whenever you feel like it. You are supposed to not have sex until you reach the age where you are mature enough to understand the consequences of having sex. Such as, not being taken advantaged of by some smnooth talker that just wants to USE you, being considered cheap and easy by the guy and his buddies and anyone else, catching an STDs which can cripple your life or at worse -take your life and have have to stop your education and oh yes, having a BABY ... so you get trapped in a below standard lifestyle because you never gave yourself the chance to build anything for yourself.

- if you DO decide to have sex ... you are supposed to have 'responsible' sex, meaning you are on birth control and/or use a condom to avoid diseases. There are many forms of Birth control btw - some if which do not involved drugs such as the IUD or 'The Rhythm Method' which is completely natural and has been use since the 1920's. But most of the Birth Control methods involving drugs today are harmless ... women like to pretend the drugs will harm them as an excuse to be irresponbile and ... take their chances. GHETTO.

- If your birth control fails yes, have an abortion .... but not in the 6th month when it's too late but the minute you miss your period. You are supposed to be mature enough to monitor your period if you are having sex. So then the fetus is the size of a pea and that's it.

And no, I had boyfriends and sex too (though I never had casual sex) and I never got pregnant so I've never had an abortion. I would hate to have an abortion so ....to avoid pregnancy so I was using an IUD or the pill or something. Today they have morning after pill in case you have 'surprise sex' so there really is no excuse. During the times when I was not with a guy .. I gave my body a break from Birth Control pills etc.

Yes, I know other women that used their head and avoided an surprised pregnancy until they got an education and got married. That way they could give their child the best of everything and not have to be struggling and doing without a father in the home, securely, love, money etc.

If sounds like you mother, sisters whatever .. just slepted with random men and got knocked up so .. now you think this is a normal way to live.

Raised by wolves I tell ya! I just feel sorry for you child who will miss out on a normal childhood.

Hey, YOU were the one that started this thread on this rediculous low life situation you put yourself into so yes, now you are stuck hearing peoples opinions .. like my opinion.

Moral of the story: Learn how to keep your knees together if you cannot learn how to take some form of birth control. Duh!
womp womp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 4:48pm

Glad I don't got kids.

womp womp
Lol ha actually my parents were married, thank you very much
I don't care about your opinion. I posted this thread MONTHS ago.

females like you always quick to tell someone to keep their legs closed.
like youre a virgin or something.

like you never fell in love or something.

like you never got played by a dude before. HUSH!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>