BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should I Confront The Baby Mother?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:27pm
Are you still waiting for him to leave jail?
He is not worth your time.
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:12am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

See this is why I dont date men with kids Sleepy

this all day and night
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:13am

Originally posted by preciousone86 preciousone86 wrote:

What did he say in return to his babymother? Some chicks have a hard time letting go of their exes. Ive been through something similar myself (he had no kids though), but when it comes to babymothers, that is normally guaranteed pusssy you can get any time. Its already in the bag. Most babymothers will let their babyfather hit any time he asks and the guys know it. Ive even seen guys brag about it. I think some people on this site have even said the same exact thing. So OP, how did he respond? Def keep in mind that these 2 are going to be in constant contact with one another bc of the child so he damn sure shouldve said something

I hate that sentiment.
I dont like it either but it damn sure seems to be true. Confused
please, i'll break his face...well..i almost did on new yearsLOLLOLLOLLOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:14am
Originally posted by PunkyBrewsterLSA PunkyBrewsterLSA wrote:

You don't confront no damn body! You need to break up with him. Unnecessary Bullsh*t.
and this too
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 4:20am
Originally posted by BeanieBabiesMommy BeanieBabiesMommy wrote:

Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Any updates from the OP
Well I Stayed! :-(

and these two (my childs father and his childs mother)
its very clear they still have feelings for each other.

when he got locked up, she cried not because he was locked up but because I found out first.
(still blows my mind till this day)

she beat me to the court house for his arraignment.

she had a whole damn baby with her "friend" that she was having an affair with while married to her husband.

Her friend and her live together b ut the other day she starts following me on facebook and then she comments underneath a photo I took of her son and our childrens father.
she basically said in so many words that their kid looks like him and mines doesnt.

i didnt entertain her because every one including the father knows that my kid is his kid.
and I am very blessed that I never had to appear on maury. lol

any way, I have accepted that they will always have feelings for each other and I moved on.
I love my son to death and I will never ever keep him from his father but when it comes to matters of my heart. i want to be the only one. and i also refuse to date men with children from here on out. that is my update.

i love happy endingsClapClapClapClapClapClapHeart

Edited by ModelessDiva - Jan 21 2014 at 4:21am
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:29pm
Glad I don't got kids.
BeanieBabiesMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Glad I don't got kids.

I pitty you, children are a blessing.
BeanieBabiesMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Are you still waiting for him to leave jail?
He is not worth your time.
hell no Thumbs Down

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 12:40am
GOOOOOOOOD!!

And since you're now his BM, how is he treating you? I bet he's always trying to get it in. However he treats you is likely how he treats her!
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 6:17am
Originally posted by BeanieBabiesMommy BeanieBabiesMommy wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Glad I don't got kids.

I pitty you, children are a blessing.

Children can be a blessing or they can be a tremendous burden.

Especially when there is no husband in the home to suport the mother emotionally and finanially and to help make parental decisions, take responsibilty, pay the bills, NURTURE and SPEND TIME with the child so that he grows up feeling good about himself so that he can get a decent education and succeed in life. The list goes on and on.

I think in this situation ... this poor child has come into this world WANTING a great deal of the stuff mentioned above ... that he will never get.

The poor child has been cheated out of the best chance in life. This is really unfair to the child and selfish of the mother to be so short-sighted.

I don't think there's a problem dating men with children. Everyome has a past What? You should never date a man because you have THIS child? Now how mucg sense does that make?

It's about the people. If the man has childen but is in no way caught up in the ex's life... there will not be a problem with him having children.

If the man has children but still has an intimate relationship with this woman .. that means he is UNAVAILABLE for anything other than a bootycall with you. DUH! So your child was born out of a booty call situation. Geesh!

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jan 22 2014 at 6:25am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>