Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Should I Confront The Baby Mother?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2012 at 9:34am
Originally posted by BeanieBabiesMommy BeanieBabiesMommy wrote:

My boyfriend and his baby mother argue with each other about why it didnt work out between them last thursday, few days before that she sends him a picture of herself stating "this is your wifey" to me it was a huge slap to the face. a part of me feels like I should confront her and tell her to respect my relationship, another part of me wants to leave him because if he had respect for me he would have told her to stop but he didnt and i'll probably always have to deal with this and another part of me says just ignore her.

help ladies, what should i do??

Ouch

This will be your reality. If you know you cant deal, your best option is to leave.

Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2012 at 11:04am
Originally posted by preciousone86 preciousone86 wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

What did he say in return to his babymother? Some chicks have a hard time letting go of their exes. Ive been through something similar myself (he had no kids though), but when it comes to babymothers, that is normally guaranteed pusssy you can get any time. Its already in the bag. Most babymothers will let their babyfather hit any time he asks and the guys know it. Ive even seen guys brag about it. I think some people on this site have even said the same exact thing. So OP, how did he respond? Def keep in mind that these 2 are going to be in constant contact with one another bc of the child so he damn sure shouldve said something

I hate that sentiment.
I dont like it either but it damn sure seems to be true. Confused
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2012 at 2:23am
the fact that he is arguing with her about why it didnt work out tells me that maybe feelings are still there on his end.  If he didnt give a freak why would they be going back and forth? And then she send him a picture of her on top of that? girlllllllllllllllllllllllllll this is not a good sign. he is encouraging it, not checking her behavior and may very likely be creeping with her. Know this aint what you wanted to hear but you need the truth.  If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, honey its a duck. 
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2012 at 7:42am
He is still dipping in her stream. The end.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 29 2012 at 3:56am
If you already know for a fact that you can't deal with this type of situation, then you know you need to move around. The fact that they are arguing about why their relationship ended is red flag #1. Red flag #2 is the fact that he did not stand up for you and put her in her place. Red flag #3 is the fact that baby momma is sending pics to his phone. So I'm inclined to believe that he's encouraging her and who knows what he's telling her about yalls relationship. I wouldn't be shocked if they are still messing around with each other..

Edited by Miss SDY - Feb 29 2012 at 3:58am
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 29 2012 at 8:22am
no sugarcoating this.  Apology in advance.

You are about to imbark on the biggest change of your life--bringing a child into your world. 

Honestly you now need to start prioritizing and cutting out the BS now because things are going to get real hard for you.

First-confront your idiot boyfriend whom you allowed yourself to get pregnant with.  He's either sleeping with her and/or has feelings for her.  You need to know now where does his real commitment lies.  His BM is bold because she feels she has the upper hand, and she probably does.

Secondly- if you decide to drop him (which IMO seems like the smart thing to do) you need a good support system to help you thru your pregnancy.  Can you move back home?  Is your relationship with your family good?  You need ppl you can depend on now, not some jacka$$ who's spreading sperm around.

BrunBella23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrunBella23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 29 2012 at 10:08pm
Who cares if why their relationship didn't work out....that's the past..Their convos should consist of how is my child, where/when can I pick him/her up and where/when can I drop him/her off?  Their convos should consist of what's going on with their child.  Do not feed into her, she is going to try and make you misearable- don't let her. 
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 4:00pm
Any updates from the OP
BeanieBabiesMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 11:28am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Any updates from the OP
Well I Stayed! :-(

and these two (my childs father and his childs mother)
its very clear they still have feelings for each other.

when he got locked up, she cried not because he was locked up but because I found out first.
(still blows my mind till this day)

she beat me to the court house for his arraignment.

she had a whole damn baby with her "friend" that she was having an affair with while married to her husband.

Her friend and her live together b ut the other day she starts following me on facebook and then she comments underneath a photo I took of her son and our childrens father.
she basically said in so many words that their kid looks like him and mines doesnt.

i didnt entertain her because every one including the father knows that my kid is his kid.
and I am very blessed that I never had to appear on maury. lol

any way, I have accepted that they will always have feelings for each other and I moved on.
I love my son to death and I will never ever keep him from his father but when it comes to matters of my heart. i want to be the only one. and i also refuse to date men with children from here on out. that is my update.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 12:05pm
thanks for the update, take careSmile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic