BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Should I Confront The Baby Mother?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
B-moreDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote B-moreDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2012 at 2:45pm
he's prob still having sex with her if she is acting like that
Sponsored Links

Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2012 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by BrookeRenee BrookeRenee wrote:

I feel like since that is his baby momma, that is his responsibility. You should never have to confront her, that is his job. These type of situations are so messy and create so much unnecessary BS. He needs to check her immediately and put her in her place. If he doesn't, as you already eluded to in your post, you may wanna reevaluate the relationship. Especially since baby mothers never go away, they'll always be apart of the man's life, atleast somewhat. The last thing you want is for that to be a regular, never-ending problem in your relationship.
this here.  he should handle that.  how did you see the text, did he show you? at the end of the day, you have to decide what is best for you. is he and this relationship worth it?

Edited by Spokenword - Feb 22 2012 at 3:10pm
lala71848 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lala71848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2012 at 3:29pm
I agree he should be the one to handle her, unless she says something to you directly then you have every right to say something. She still has feelings for him if she sending him texts saying "wifey" so she is probably doing that knowing you will see the messages and flare up . I dunno if its the right choice too leave(cause aren't you pregnant-read from other posts). I would let him know exactly how u feel n hopefully he will respect you enough to tell his baby moms she needs to stop this crap immediately.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2012 at 3:35pm
is his name beanie?
MsJennifer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsJennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2012 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

is his name beanie?
PunkyBrewsterLSA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PunkyBrewsterLSA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2012 at 8:59pm
You don't confront no damn body! You need to break up with him. Unnecessary Bullsh*t.
preciousone86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote preciousone86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2012 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by PunkyBrewsterLSA PunkyBrewsterLSA wrote:

You don't confront no damn body! You need to break up with him. Unnecessary Bullsh*t.

^^ This
Honestly it sounds like they are both holding on to one another. I know damn well I wouldn't even entertain a "why we didn't work things out" conversation or send pics to the new gf to my daughter's father. I mean, why? They obviously have something going on or still have feelings for one another. I think that you should get out while you can. AVOID all of the drama. Well, that's what I would do.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2012 at 11:39pm
What did he say in return to his babymother? Some chicks have a hard time letting go of their exes. Ive been through something similar myself (he had no kids though), but when it comes to babymothers, that is normally guaranteed pusssy you can get any time. Its already in the bag. Most babymothers will let their babyfather hit any time he asks and the guys know it. Ive even seen guys brag about it. I think some people on this site have even said the same exact thing. So OP, how did he respond? Def keep in mind that these 2 are going to be in constant contact with one another bc of the child so he damn sure shouldve said something
preciousone86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote preciousone86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2012 at 12:07am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

What did he say in return to his babymother? Some chicks have a hard time letting go of their exes. Ive been through something similar myself (he had no kids though), but when it comes to babymothers, that is normally guaranteed pusssy you can get any time. Its already in the bag. Most babymothers will let their babyfather hit any time he asks and the guys know it. Ive even seen guys brag about it. I think some people on this site have even said the same exact thing. So OP, how did he respond? Def keep in mind that these 2 are going to be in constant contact with one another bc of the child so he damn sure shouldve said something

I hate that sentiment.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2012 at 9:31am
Wait..aren't you pregnant by him? If so, it is kind of hard to truly kick him to the curb. I wouldn't get in the middle of all of that. Let him deal with her..just remove yourself from the situation. Focus on you and what you need to do that way you aren't stressing. Good luck...but truly the best option is to ignore it in your situation. She could be hurt/mad that you are now pregnant, so just leave the situation alone and tell your boyfriend to keep any information regarding her to himself.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>