Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should I Confront The Baby Mother?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeanieBabiesMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I Confront The Baby Mother?
    Posted: Feb 22 2012 at 9:34am
My boyfriend and his baby mother argue with each other about why it didnt work out between them last thursday, few days before that she sends him a picture of herself stating "this is your wifey" to me it was a huge slap to the face. a part of me feels like I should confront her and tell her to respect my relationship, another part of me wants to leave him because if he had respect for me he would have told her to stop but he didnt and i'll probably always have to deal with this and another part of me says just ignore her.

help ladies, what should i do??

Ouch
Sponsored Links

EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2012 at 9:56am
Somebody need to be confronted. Confron the boyfriend first. It he don't do anything, then you could either (1) confront the baby mama or the better option (2) kick him to the curb.. If he respected your relationship, he wouldn't even entertain that crap from his BM.
BeanieBabiesMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2012 at 10:16am
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

Somebody need to be confronted. Confron the boyfriend first. It he don't do anything, then you could either (1) confront the baby mama or the better option (2) kick him to the curb.. If he respected your relationship, he wouldn't even entertain that crap from his BM.

Thank You Easterbell, I told him the same thing.

if he didnt have feelings for her still he would have put her in her place and he hasnt.

bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2012 at 10:56am
Originally posted by BeanieBabiesMommy BeanieBabiesMommy wrote:

My boyfriend and his baby mother argue with each other about why it didnt work out between them last thursday, few days before that she sends him a picture of herself stating "this is your wifey" to me it was a huge slap to the face. a part of me feels like I should confront her and tell her to respect my relationship, another part of me wants to leave him because if he had respect for me he would have told her to stop but he didnt and i'll probably always have to deal with this and another part of me says just ignore her.

Ouch

This is your answer right here. He doesn't respect you or your relationship and if he is even entertaining conversations about a PAST RELATIONSHIP with someone else then he may not want to be where he is (meaning with you). 
llea View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote llea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2012 at 11:33am
I think sometimes we are quick to judge .But, being in a relationship, I can tell you its not always what you think.He may have thought"I don't care,i don't want to talk to my BM"
I believe you should tell him, thats his baby mama & that was sent to him.He's linked to her, he needs to deal with her,not you.
Also, I find it difficult understanding why they would be arguing about why it didn't work .I mean, if he'd moved on, why even think about it ?

RedPanda79 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedPanda79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2012 at 11:53am
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

Totally agree, she is most likely never ever going to like you or be accepting of your relationship. But it does not mean that she has to voice her opinion to you. How did she get your phone number anyway? How long ago were they in a relationship? Was theirs a recent end?
BrookeRenee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrookeRenee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2012 at 1:28pm
I feel like since that is his baby momma, that is his responsibility. You should never have to confront her, that is his job. These type of situations are so messy and create so much unnecessary BS. He needs to check her immediately and put her in her place. If he doesn't, as you already eluded to in your post, you may wanna reevaluate the relationship. Especially since baby mothers never go away, they'll always be apart of the man's life, atleast somewhat. The last thing you want is for that to be a regular, never-ending problem in your relationship.
Swisher Sweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swisher Sweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2012 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by BeanieBabiesMommy BeanieBabiesMommy wrote:

Ouch

I haven't read the other responses...But first thing is first...I'm questioning what kind of photo is was...Was she clothed, naked, what? The comment that she made shows me that you are in for a long ride with this dude if he doesn't nip it in the bud now...This bolded up top answers your question...As a woman, of course I would want to run straight to the source (the other female) and confront her...All out of anger...But the REAL issue is him...Not her...Again...The real issue is HIM not her...He should have enough respect for both you and your relationship to shut her down...You shouldn't even need to have a conversation like this with her...That is his baby's mother..That is HIS ba ge...HE needs to handle it and handle it ASAP...It's uncalled for and disrespectful..He needs to grow some balls and shut her down...

And not to sway your opinion, but there is no way in hell I would go for this...If it were me personally, and I'm not saying what you should do, but for me, I would give him an ultimatum..Get this chick under control, or I'm out...That's it...And after I gave that ultimatum, if he still acts non chalant, then I would be out...It's too much of a headache and too much drama...Good luck...
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2012 at 2:22pm
See this is why I dont date men with kids Sleepy
BrookeRenee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrookeRenee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2012 at 2:38pm
^^ agreed. Not saying men with kids can't be good boyfriends. It's just my preference. My boyfriend doesn't have any children. Prayers were answered :-)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>