FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Should I be mad at my father?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

Author
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:58pm
Some of you are so heartless. 
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:59pm
i mean she said at least your dad aint do this...but you don't know what he did...he was in JAIL. he committed a crime and scarified his family. both are selfish actions.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:01pm
Damn princess had me dying in such a serious situation.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:05pm
Is princess a troll? I never know who the trolls are and I know I'm not supposed to acknowledge them.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:05pm
You have the right to be mad. He wasnt in your life, and the time you get with him now will undoubtedly dwindle since he has (or will have) a new baby that you may or may not resent. 

It's normal, but once you're tired of being angry, try to talk to him about it.  
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i mean she said at least your dad aint do this...but you don't know what he did...he was in JAIL. he committed a crime and scarified his family. both are selfish actions.

Maybe he was stealing food to feed his family.... Nobody is perfect
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Atleast your dad didn't sacrifice your family for his sex addiction and refuse to feed you so that he could buy prostitutes and then beat your mother. Someone else has it worse, you are a grown woman and I don't see how this concerns you unless it was an affair.

It's not a competition. Her pain is her pain. Her situation isn't any less significant because someone else had a worse one.

I mean for real. With that reaction Princess you are undoubtedly a sh*tty person

Sorry I sorta feel like and agree with Princess. It might sound harsh but she should realize its not that bad, as long as her father is alive she has a chance to build a relationship with him. At least she knows he wasnt around due to circumstance and not by choice.

well he kinda did make that choice. 
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:22pm
I see what you mean. It's not exactly logical but feelings are that way.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

i mean she said at least your dad aint do this...but you don't know what he did...he was in JAIL. he committed a crime and scarified his family. both are selfish actions.

Maybe he was stealing food to feed his family.... Nobody is perfect

right. you steal a loaf of bread and you're in jail for childs entire life. ok. that makes sense said no judge ever.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:22pm
I love my daddy and I would still b mad. It's natural, I guess.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic