Perfect Hair Collection

Should I be mad at my father?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Atleast your dad didn't sacrifice your family for his sex addiction and refuse to feed you so that he could buy prostitutes and then beat your mother. Someone else has it worse, you are a grown woman and I don't see how this concerns you unless it was an affair.
who did this happen to?/Confused
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:26pm

Atleast your dad didn't sacrifice your family for his sex addiction and refuse to feed you so that he could buy prostitutes and then beat your mother. Someone else has it worse, you are a grown woman and I don't see how this concerns you unless it was an affair.

It's not a competition. Her pain is her pain. Her situation isn't any less significant because someone else had a worse one.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:28pm
You'll be alright.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:32pm
Man. Some of you are so mean.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:33pm
Princess be killing me i swear DeadLOL

@OP.... being mad wont change anything. Express this to ur dad and see what happens. There's no guarantee he'll be there for this child either so yall mind have something to bond over. If he has matured over time then he can manage to be a father figure to the both of u but aint no point of hindering ur own progress because he lack father skills.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:46pm
Posters already said what I'd say

You have to settle this in your mind and spirit, if you can't do it alone, seek a therapist

Realize you have control over how you feel about this, how you react, use this control wisely and to your benefit

He could end up in jail again and be an absent dad to the baby, don't sweat that, just wish him the opportunity to do better

Build a relationship as much as possible, a monthly dinner/lunch to catch up, a basketball game, whatever you both have in common, but set up your own tradition

And Hug

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:47pm
I understand how you feel. He might end up loving that child, making wonderful memories and being the perfect daddy, when he left you all alone  for so many years. Everything you wanted, she will get, and it sucks. 
It sounds selfish and childish to some people, but  being in that situation makes you feel like your father failed on you, and that instead of him going out and making more babies, he should've spent his energies on caring for his 1st oneBroken Heart. Girl, let me give you an e-hugHug
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

It's not a competition. Her pain is her pain. Her situation isn't any less significant because someone else had a worse one.

I mean for real.  With that reaction Princess you are undoubtedly a sh*tty person
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:51pm
yes, i would be upset.  this happens also when men have children with a baby momma and are bad fathers, and then get married and have children with their wives and are good fathers.  it's hurtful to the illegitimate kids.
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

I mean for real. With that reaction Princess you are undoubtedly a sh*tty person

Sorry I sorta feel like and agree with Princess. It might sound harsh but she should realize its not that bad, as long as her father is alive she has a chance to build a relationship with him. At least she knows he wasnt around due to circumstance and not by choice.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>