Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Should I Be Concerned??

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I Be Concerned??
    Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 8:51am
I have been ordering full lace units from one company for the past few years.  Yesterday, I tried to go on the website and it wouldn't come up.   A computer glitch because it came up today.

When I arrived at the "submit order" page, it is insisting that I use Paypal (I have Paypal, but I have a special card that I use when ordering hair)  and I don't want to use Paypal and pay an extra $12.00 (Shocked).  The site won't let me go any further.  

Why should I have to pay $12 more when I don't want to use Paypal?  Am I ignoring the red flags in front of me?  I like their units, but I like my credit score more.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links

KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 12:12pm
55 views and not one response?  Wow!  Either no one knows or no one cares.  

Either way, have a great weekend.
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 3:51pm
I don't really know what to tell you to be honest if you have been ordering from them for the past few years, I say use your commonsense contact the sales rep/manager and ask questions.

If they don't satisfy your mind don't order.
May i offer the perspective that 55 views is nothing compared to the amount of registered members and could it be possible that some of the views are from people who are not registered on the site but came across your post from a Google search for summin else.

Good luck whatever you decide. Hope it works out 😃

Edited by london - Jul 12 2014 at 3:54pm
eva92watson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eva92watson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 6:15am
I don't think it make any sence in paying extra $12.
lala0726 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lala0726 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 6:25am
The $12 extra is because you are covering their merchant fee they are charged on paypal. As far as I know PayPal is the safest and most secure way you can pay so I wouldn't worry. But if you don't want to pay that way I'm sure you could email them and tell them you've ordered several times and ask for a small discount on the unit to cancel out the fee or if you could pay with your usual method.
lindygaga View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindygaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:41pm
oh i confusion
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply