BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Should I ask her??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 7:14pm
I hope her move went ok
Sponsored Links

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:25am
Any updates?
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:34am
If the man was a close relative in my family, I would talk to him...not her. One thing I never understood..a man's momma would know he is going upside his wife's head and she would not say a word to him about it. I wish one of my male relatives would put their hands on a female and we caught wind of it...that would be the last time.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:35am
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

Thank goodness OP. It's a good thing you "didn't stay out of married folk's business" this time.

But just keep tabs on him especially, because some men just don't know how to let go. It's so crazy how far they are willing to not let go

it is sad that some will not give a damn that a family member is being beat
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:01am
I just want to say it is great how you and your family are helping her. I hope she is ok. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

I'm trying to resist the urge to say summa y'all ain't sh*t.

i thought everyone in here was pretty supportive. Confused
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 3:15pm
Hey guys. Sorry ive been m.i.a I have alot going on lately.

Anyways the move went pretty good in the end. When we got there she was arguing with him. He looked surprised to see all of us there. I wasnt expecting him to be there. So my dad took him to the back room and talked to him. Im not sure what was said. But he was surprisingly calm afterwards. He didnt really put up a fight or anything.

Ole girl on the other hand was going off! Jumping in his face and calling him all kinds of b*tch a** faggy a** Brothas and whatnot. I thought it was built up anger but i later found out that this is the norm for them to call each other names like that.

So im getting alittle annoyed because im thinking " We are here to get you out as quickly and safely as possible" and she is jumping in his face and smushing him against his head. I told her to stop and focus on her and the baby and lets get out of there.

So to make a long story short. She was supposed to have left with me. But she went back upstairs jumped in his face again and they started rumbling while my dad and them were moving the furniture downstairs. Me and the baby were already in the car. My husband and brother went up there and "straightened" him out. He (her husband) said he was done with her and her bs and that she could go. He said he was done with the marriage. I drove her to her new place while my fam continued to move her stuff. I suggested that she get a restraining order even though he acts like he doesnt care about her leaving. She said she might.

The last time i spoke with her was thursday. I called to check on her and the baby. She told me that she was taking him to court for cs and custody. So hopefully she sticks with it and doesnt go back.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 3:26pm
Question. Is she your family memeber or is he your family member? (blood relative)
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 3:30pm
She mentioned earlier that the male was her cousin and the female is his wife.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by beautiful_hair beautiful_hair wrote:

She mentioned earlier that the male was her cousin and the female is his wife.
ok. thanks Yall need to speak to him about getting some help and counselling. Hopefully thats what your dad spoke with him about.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>