Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should I ask her??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:51pm
well gotdamn.
Sponsored Links

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:54pm
I'm trying to resist the urge to say summa y'all ain't sh*t.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:57pm
Oooo gosh I am so sad this is happening
I hope he doesn't find out where she will be living because he could get very upset now. 
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:01pm
Make sure she has security at her new place

Refer to that bhm weapon thread
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:16pm
Good heavens! plus sexual abuse?!! Angry....thankfully she has your family's support Clap 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

So i met with her yesterday and she pretty much started talking about it before i could bring it up. So he is beating on her. There has also been some sexual abuse. I wont go into the details but it is pretty bad.

So thankfully she has already signed a lease for a new place for her and the baby. She has an exit plan! Her husband has no idea. She asked me if i could get my husband and my brother and dad to help her move her stuff out and take it to the new place.

I told my fam what was up and everyone is pissed that he has been treating her like that.
So me, my dad, brother and husband are going over there today to help her move.

I honestly dont know what his reaction is going to be. My dad and them are prepared either way. Hopefully there wont be any craziness.

thank goodness. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Geeeez

God bless u for helping her out Petite..., please make sure ppl from your fam stay with her or monitor him/her for the first few months because the woman leaving is usually the most dangerous time

this is what i'm worried about.

has anyone beaten spoken with the male family member? or do they have any plans to?
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:31pm
She was crying out for help and wanted you to see those pics. She knew she had those pics in her phone and thats why she handed the phone to you for you to scroll through instead of just showing you herself like people do when they have private pics they dont want nobody to see on their phone.
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

I'm trying to resist the urge to say summa y'all ain't sh*t.

Yup
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:59pm
so glad that she has her exit plan in place. i hope he does act up when y'all go over there so husband, dad and brother can beat him down. asshole!
since they have a child, things may get difficult. please tell her to seek full custody with supervised visitation for him. i wonder if she had documented any of the abuse or filed any reports.

nevertheless, so glad you were there to hear her cry for help. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>