BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Should I ask her??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:09pm

I said I would investigate several times, even before you came into the thread so I'm not sure what point you're still trying to make

and cream, you are jumping to conclusions as well ... we're all postulating

and I'm still sorry that your ex abused you Hug no one should have to live through that, even though it's too common

Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

the pics were right beside the recent baby pics ....

she kept pics of herself battered and bruised instead of the actual boyfriend ... to reminisce?  

maybe 

but I'll find out because imma investigate

I still have mine from when my ex bf  beat my azz and that was 8 yrs ago. I can upload them into an album with recent pics so they can be in any sequence. Someone could look thru my phone and assume the guy I'm dating now is beating my ass..You never know so I suggest asking/investigating before assuming. People die everyday because someone didn't have all the evidence and assumed. Thats all I'm saying.

creampie i understand what you are saying. but i dont think that is the case with this situation. but i will find out tomorrow.

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:17pm

I hope she gets the help she needs ASAP, esp w/ a baby being involved. Please keep us updated OP.

Ricky, I apologize for my snappy reply. Hug 

I am sure we are all on the same page with wanting this situation to not be what the OP suspects, but it likely is, and with the parties involved getting the help they need ASAP.

Don't want another Jovan Belcher situation.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:24pm

It's ok cream ... it's a sensitive subject, things get heated, especially if you lived it through it, I understand

now if it was another subject we could have spent the next 10 pages chewing each other's jugulars LOL
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:16pm
Ricky, you are absolutely right!
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 1:43am
Call her. My bf's aunt was murdered by her exbf a few months ago bc everyone knew but no one would help her
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:11pm
So i met with her yesterday and she pretty much started talking about it before i could bring it up. So he is beating on her. There has also been some sexual abuse. I wont go into the details but it is pretty bad.

So thankfully she has already signed a lease for a new place for her and the baby. She has an exit plan! Her husband has no idea. She asked me if i could get my husband and my brother and dad to help her move her stuff out and take it to the new place.

I told my fam what was up and everyone is pissed that he has been treating her like that.
So me, my dad, brother and husband are going over there today to help her move.

I honestly dont know what his reaction is going to be. My dad and them are prepared either way. Hopefully there wont be any craziness.

Posh Ams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Posh Ams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:16pm
Oh my goodness that's so sad. Thank God she is wise enough and strong enough to get away from this coward!
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:17pm
Thank goodness OP. It's a good thing you "didn't stay out of married folk's business" this time.

But just keep tabs on him especially, because some men just don't know how to let go. It's so crazy how far they are willing to not let go
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:22pm
Geeeez

God bless u for helping her out Petite..., please make sure ppl from your fam stay with her or monitor him/her for the first few months because the woman leaving is usually the most dangerous time
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>