BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Should I ask her??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:05pm
I would've legit emailed myself the first pic and then worked on the rest

Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:06pm
stay out of it?

what happens when she's dead?

oh well?

no.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:24pm
I hope its not your relative. It IS possible its from her previous relationship. And her new hubby is upset if he thinks she's still viewing/holding on to the past. And maybe he was upset because he thought you thought he did it. Maybe he felt this was a private matter that had happened in the past and didn't want gossip to spread. Maybe he didn't want ppl to look down on/judde her from staying in her previous abusive relationship as long as she did.

*whispers* yeahhhh, I heard her last husband used to beat her..She musta been dumb to stay w/ a man like that..Couldn't have been me..I woulda left the 1st time.."

Just playing Devil's Advocate.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:33pm
the pics were right beside the recent baby pics ....

she kept pics of herself battered and bruised instead of the actual boyfriend ... to reminisce?  

maybe 

but I'll find out because imma investigate
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

I hope its not your relative. It IS possible its from her previous relationship. And her new hubby is upset if he thinks she's still viewing/holding on to the past. And maybe he was upset because he thought you thought he did it. Maybe he felt this was a private matter that had happened in the past and didn't want gossip to spread. Maybe he didn't want ppl to look down on/judde her from staying in her previous abusive relationship as long as she did.

*whispers* yeahhhh, I heard her last husband used to beat her..She musta been dumb to stay w/ a man like that..Couldn't have been me..I woulda left the 1st time.."

Just playing Devil's Advocate.

This really isn't a time for playing though :/

but since you want to play, the likely hood that she had a new baby...and the abuse pics were inbetween the new baby and THEIR Wedding....and other recent events...because in cell phones, time descends....no
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

the pics were right beside the recent baby pics ....

she kept pics of herself battered and bruised instead of the actual boyfriend ... to reminisce?  

maybe 

but I'll find out because imma investigate

I still have mine from when my ex bf  beat my azz and that was 8 yrs ago. I can upload them into an album with recent pics so they can be in any sequence. Someone could look thru my phone and assume the guy I'm dating now is beating my ass..You never know so I suggest asking/investigating before assuming. People die everyday because someone didn't have all the evidence and assumed. Thats all I'm saying.
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:57pm
Just let her know that you're there for her. 
If she lives close by and is family, randomly stop by and tell her that you were in the neighborhood and were just stopping by to say hi.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:11pm
is that what people really die of LOL

I'm sorry that your ex beat you, glad that he's an ex.  So do you have those pics in your phone now?  If you do, why?

Edited by rickysrose - Dec 07 2012 at 10:02pm
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:23pm
I don't know if you misunderstood me of chose to pretend that you didn't. *pinches cheeks*
My point I was TRYING to make is simply, gather facts before jumping to conclusions. People want to be the judge & jury and convict someone when they have one piece of evidence.

I don't need you to be sorry that my ex beat me. But, thanks..

I don't have them in my phone but it would be very easy to put them there. In any album, in any sequence I chose.

FTR, I am in no way defending a POSSIBLE abuser. I know sometimes some of the all knowing ladies of BHM sometimes take things out of context any time you make a statement/post an opinion that isn't in line with the majority.

Maybe someone can tell me what is out of order by me suggesting that the OP get as much info as possible so she can better assist this young lady. I don't remember saying anything that suggested anything other that.

Edited by Cream1970 - Dec 07 2012 at 9:55pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:50pm
My close male relatives don't lay hands on women. Consequently, I have had to lay hands on women cuz they were on some 'I can do/say whatever to him cuz I know he ain't gon hit me' type shyt.

And while blood is thicker than water, I have also cussed plenty of my close male relatives out on behalf of wives/SOs when they were doing trifling shyt. Yes, I beez all up in they bizness like that. LOL

So, my close male relative woulda had some splainin to do. Right then and there.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>
  Share Topic