Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should I ask her??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:45pm
Keep us updated !!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:52pm
will do
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:16pm
Good luck Petite!
Ladykmp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Ladykmp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Ms.Best Ms.Best wrote:

Stay out of married folks business.

There's a distinct difference in being concerned & meddling in their business. Advice like this is why domestic violence is so high. Please be sure to check to see if she was trying to reach out for help.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 4:26pm
Everyone said what I wanted or needed to say so just keep us updated and help her out as much as you can and as much as she is willing to let you help her.. Hug
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:09pm
I hope your friend gets the hel she needs
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

In my family you have NO business. Let a relative/friend/family friend/ The Family Pet- scroll through my phone and see some ish like that, and you can believe they're setting it off ON THE SPOT, and if the answers arent convincing enough they cracking jaws and bussin nuts and (thats just the women)...

Then the men will come dragging in and all hell will break loose. For real, that may have been a low key cry for help. Im certain she knew those pictures were in there. Her insisting that you continue to scroll makes me feel as though she needed you to see that. She may be a little evasive at first, but I truly feel like it was cry for help.

CryLOL@ the bolded

Your fam is the bombClap
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 7:56pm
Are y'all really good friends?
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by Ms.Best Ms.Best wrote:

Stay out of married folks business.

seriously....y'all are worse than the illuminati.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:04pm
chile I read nothing but the first few lines

If he was my close relative ... I'm taking up the case

How would depend, but I'm opening up a case file on him and will get down to the bottom of it

If the pics weren't related to him, he wouldn't have gotten upset, he wouldn't have made them leave and he would've explained them to you

there's nothing for me to ask her

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System