Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Should I ask her??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Why do you think it's him? Has she been with him for awhile?

at first i wasnt sure it was him because i heard her ex husband was abusive also. so i was thinking maybe it was him. but when her husband got mad from seeing the pics i felt certain it was him. i dont see any other reason why that would bother him
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

She aint gone leave him so it doesnt really matter what you do anyways.

unfortunately this may be true. ive seen it before. but im still gonna talk to her.its her decision in the end.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

I agree, ask her out to lunch. Her phone calls and messages might be monitored. But I definitely think that you should ask her if everything is okay and let her know that you're there for her if she needs help.

this
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

at first i wasnt sure it was him because i heard her ex husband was abusive also. so i was thinking maybe it was him. but when her husband got mad from seeing the pics i felt certain it was him. i dont see any other reason why that would bother him

you don't see why he'd be mad that she kept pictures of her previous abuse on her phone? i most certainly can
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:18pm
Wow, this is messy. She seems to have a history of falling into abusive relationships. Like most said in this thread, let her know discreelty that you are here for you if she needs anything at all. If she's ready to make a move, that might embolden her to reach out
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

So no one listen to my post? Knock him out or get some men and jump and beat him like he beats her. I want to see Oliver smackdown on that bully azz mean azz negroe!!!

i hear you el. i dont know whats going to happen if and when her family or the rest of my family finds out. but a beatdown may or may not take place.
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:25pm
im sure she knows u say the pics.
i would reach out. let her know she doesnt have to talk now but im here whenever she gets ready
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

you don't see why he'd be mad that she kept pictures of her previous abuse on her phone? i most certainly can

can you explain?

no i dont understand. i would think he would be more sensitive and understanding not pissed off and ready to haul tail out of a family get together because she has evidence of abuse she has suffered on her phone.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:26pm

I know one thing, you better keep us updated on this story

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

jewels, that man keeps licking his lips at the other man....what is that about?

The guy you see is a prolific wordsmith named Loaded Lux. He competely dismantled his appoinment during a battle.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
  Share Topic