Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should I ask her??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:08pm
good thing for following your instinct OP. 
Sponsored Links

iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:17pm
I'm so glad you reached out to her!!
Gia2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:31pm
The best time to move is when he is not there. If he is, you best believe its going to be some sh*t!! She doesn't need that! He probably will not be letting none of you out of the house with her stuff, but good luck!!!!
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:35pm
Update us on the move..I hope she got out okay
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:37pm
good thing you reached out. I think that was the right move.
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:43pm
wow this is sad, wonder what makes some of these men abusive? 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

I'm trying to resist the urge to say summa y'all ain't sh*t.
Let it all out TP.

HugI'm glad y'all are helping her out and I'm glad she is getting out of the situation. Is she getting a restraining order or taking any other legal action?

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

So i met with her yesterday and she pretty much started talking about it before i could bring it up. So he is beating on her. There has also been some sexual abuse. I wont go into the details but it is pretty bad.

So thankfully she has already signed a lease for a new place for her and the baby. She has an exit plan! Her husband has no idea. She asked me if i could get my husband and my brother and dad to help her move her stuff out and take it to the new place.

I told my fam what was up and everyone is pissed that he has been treating her like that.
So me, my dad, brother and husband are going over there today to help her move.

I honestly dont know what his reaction is going to be. My dad and them are prepared either way. Hopefully there wont be any craziness.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap GOOD FOR HER! I'm so happy for her!
As for that scumbag.. Angry Everyone now knows what kind of man he is. Let her know if he even tries to touch her again, you all have HER back! Blood be damned!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Oooo gosh I am so sad this is happening
I hope he doesn't find out where she will be living because he could get very upset now. 

YES, her new place HAS to be a secret!!

I recommend getting legal action against her husband too! She needs protection! Her and that baby!
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

I'm trying to resist the urge to say summa y'all ain't sh*t.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>