Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Should Engaged/Married women wear dresses like

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:19pm
trashy won't stop because you you marry it. 
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:22pm
That Asian lady is like so fuccin close to showing the world her coochie crack
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Are women that hungry for attention that they have to justify dresses like that? They show everything but your self respect.

Tone it down if you don't want to embarrass your man or don't complaining when man view you by how you present yourself.
lol nothing to do with that, if i spend 5 hrs a week in the gym, best believe i will show my ish off. so when men where sleeveless tops to show off thier muscles..that attention whorrng too?
double standards. girl bye.Sleepy

Edited by Y.Gun - Dec 19 2012 at 5:13pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

Are women that hungry for attention that they have to justify dresses like that? They show everything but your self respect.

Tone it down if you don't want to embarrass your man or don't complaining when man view you by how you present yourself.
lol nothing to do with that, if i spend 5 hrs a week in the gym, best believe i will show my ish off. so when men where sleeveless tops to show off thier muscles..that attention whorrng too?

wearing muscle shirts is attention whoring
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:18pm
what planet yall live in!!
god i love england.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

those dresses aren't my type.
but if they were-- I'd wear them regardless of my relationship status.

I agree with this .

Exactly !

What is inappropriate for your is appropriate for someone else
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

I spend a lot of time in the gym & I can tell you that I don't have to be THAT naked for people to see that I have a banging body. & I never said cover up. I said tone it down. I wear short dresses & crop tops too but I don't walk around advertising my nakedness to that extent.

Edited by sistagal - Dec 19 2012 at 5:42pm
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:54pm
This must be a trick question because NO women - married or single should wear those clothes ..
UNLESS they are selling sex. DUH! Dead

These are women that are desparate for attention .. ANY attention .. from anybody.

They are ... for sale.

Edited by Becky - Dec 19 2012 at 5:57pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:30pm
LOL @ the convo NYC and just had about what i should wear to a club/party. i am an old lady

eta: i met my dh looking like a hoochie ho. i was 22 and riding around and getting itCool

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 19 2012 at 6:32pm
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

I wouldn't consider it app. or inapp. based on relationship status. Age maybe , but not whether you're single/engaged/married /divorced/widowed/shacking-Lol). 

cosign on the age.

i would probably side eye the hell out of you if you are 40 and wearing the dresses in the OP
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 20>