Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should couples have curfews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

I didn't read all the pages, but hubby used to hang out more with me and my friends/family. He stopped a long time ago. He says we stay up way too late for him. So me coming in at 4-6am is nothing. But like Purp, I am quick to call him @ 4am to tell him to come get my drunk A$$.LOL

I don't drink, but replace drunk with LOST and me too! When I was younger and hanging out, I used to stay lost in DC. We could be outside at our cars in parking lot and my GF would say "so you're ok, you know where to turn?" and I'd say "yeah I got it." Get out of the parking lot and by the 2nd turn I'd be lost. Usually because the first turn was a 1-way street and I'd have to go to next one or find one where I can make a U turn and then remember where my turn was by the time I get back to the street.

I'd end up calling home "can you get the map and tell me how to get home" and if I was really frustrated, "come get me!" LOL

When GPS came out , my hub got me one right away and said 'now you'll never be lost again.'LOL and I know he was thinking -- more importantly, I can get some sleep!

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jan 25 2013 at 5:04pm
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Curfews IMO are for ppl who don't have enough sense to act responsibly--therefore need an external rule to substitute for the lack of consideration for one's family.

We don't have "curfews" but its understood that if one of us is going to be out longer then anticipated, we should call and "check in".  Not rocket science.

Clap
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 12:18pm
My ex and I had an understanding. Unless it was special occasions (ie, bachelor(ette), bdays, college friends visiting) we didnt do the all night bs. Its like da fucc were you tllla 5 am?
Typically if we hung out that late, it was because we were together.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 4:37pm
I don't see a problem if a SO/Hubby/Wife does it on occasions (once or twice a month).  I like to hang with my friends, which includes partying, playing spades, or just simply catching up.  On those occasions i might be out until 3 or 4am.  As long as i keep my hub informed of my whereabouts or timing, it should be cool. 

If a person is paying their share for room and board, locking that person out of the house/apt shouldn't even be an option.  If you have an issue, confront the person and try to settle it like a mature adult.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314