Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should couples have curfews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

if im out very late it's typically bc im at a friends house. clubs close at 3 anyway. 
mre and his friends don't do clubs...not their scene...
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

sometimes you don't feel like calling b/c then you have to hear their mouth.  all that does is mess up all the positive energy you're experiencing with your friends.  i think men or women only don't call when their partner is annoying.

might be something to that. My GF doesn't even answer her phone when we are out for girls time. He be ringing and ringing. She looks at it and puts it back in her purse LOLLOL. Meanwhile I done called/texted my guy 5 times to say "I arrived." "we're going to the beach now' headed out to concert, etc.

u are a good woman

no I'm just a scaidy' cat LOL
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:35pm
Couple as in boyfriend/girlfriend? Um no. Where I am all hours wouldn't be a concern of his because we won't be living together. Put a ring on it and then you can get some doppler radar privileges nicca. Tuh.

Couple as in husband/wife? Not a curfew but more of a "just checkin in, im cool, are you cool?" kind of thing. If he isn't doing this all the time, then it's no big deal. Everybody wants to hang out with their homies. But if your man is always strolling in at the crack of down, he been gettin him some snappy nappy someplace else.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

sometimes you don't feel like calling b/c then you have to hear their mouth.  all that does is mess up all the positive energy you're experiencing with your friends.  i think men or women only don't call when their partner is annoying.

might be something to that. My GF doesn't even answer her phone when we are out for girls time. He be ringing and ringing. She looks at it and puts it back in her purse LOLLOL. Meanwhile I done called/texted my guy 5 times to say "I arrived." "we're going to the beach now' headed out to concert, etc.

i'm typically like you.  I was with a guy who was insecure as hell...he told me to call if plans changed but, when i called to tell him he would be questioning why why why who what where when why why why how.  i was just like tf? we're just going to get pizza!! are we married?  go to bed!  it happened EVERYTIME.
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:59pm
i just don't get the 'you should be home by______' for why?

Do we have plans? Or just so i can say ____ is home and feel good about it

i like that my SO can do things with people aside from me and vice versa...i want him to have his fun and i want my fun too...
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:08pm
Wednesday night is that hot huh?  Not work in the morning huh?

Out with your friends every once in a while isn't an issue

A habit of staying out all evening, all night, no contact would be an issue

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:11pm
living together would be different than bf/gfs that don't live together

it isn't wise for anyone to make a habit of disappearing for foolishness sake when women and men disappear off the face of the earth all the time now

have people start looking for you weeks later after you're already half decomposed

OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:31pm
I was hanging out with my brother...
His wife knew I was in town and that we were hanging out...

We stay out late and get back in around 2:30-3am
this chick puts the security lock on us!

I'm like "wtf? she put up the security lock? really? its cold outside!"

Man.. I was so mad... and I dont get mad at all... but this pissed me off.
She finally takes her slow ass time opening the door to let us in after he calls her numerous
times and pounds on the door.

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Someone please tell me whats out there at 4am to 6am to be strolling in the house?? Gimme legit reasons not some lame reason like:
1.Excuse-Oh I was drunk and pulled over to the side of the road to let my buzz wear off. Response-nucca you could've called me to come getcho arse.

2.E- There was an emergency that required my assistance.  R-Where's the blood?

3.E-Phone was dead... R-Where your legs broke also to bring your arse home?

I can't think of anything else that would require someone married to be out that late. That's just irresponsible behavior waiting for trouble to happen.

there have been plenty of times we will hop from partay to partay then hit the after after spot...then go somewhere to get something to eat.

it happens...not often...but it happens.

i'm not prematurely shutting down my fun to make it home by a certain time...no. 

lol  but i remember one time we went out for one of our friends bday (she is married to a coo coo bird) and this mofo was pacing the sidewalks in pjs and slippers when a few of my friends dropped her off...smh.  that fool is lucky i wasn't in the car when they dropped her off...cause he would have been super mad at me...the jokes would have been flowing extra hard!LOLEmbarrassed
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

I was hanging out with my brother...
His wife knew I was in town and that we were hanging out...

We stay out late and get back in around 2:30-3am
this chick puts the security lock on us!

I'm like "wtf? she put up the security lock? really? its cold outside!"

Man.. I was so mad... and I dont get mad at all... but this pissed me off.
She finally takes her slow ass time opening the door to let us in after he calls her numerous
times and pounds on the door.

yeah if that were me locked outside in the cold...it would have been a prollem...Angry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>