Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shot in the dark, Any How I Met Your Mother Fans?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Shot in the dark, Any How I Met Your Mother Fans?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:37pm
Yes!! That is what bothers me!

And they literally spent a season on barney and robin, and it just fell apart like that. I mean, I know that is how life can be but dammit I wanted a diff. Ending.

I wish we had a whole solid season with the mother
Sponsored Links

whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:43pm
Yes that is life.  But who watches sitcoms for sad real life things to happen?
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

And to just gloss over the woman dying like that?  And to let them not be married for so many years, when that's all Ted ever wanted was a wife?  No.

Yeah I found it weird that they had two unplanned pregnancies on the same episode.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

And to just gloss over the woman dying like that?  And to let them not be married for so many years, when that's all Ted ever wanted was a wife?  No.

Yeah I found it weird that they had two unplanned pregnancies on the same episode.

The show basically reduced what was supposed to be the love of his life to a uterus for the kids he couldn't have with his real love.  Disgusting.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:00pm

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

<font #9900cc""="" color="">And to just gloss over the woman dying like that?  And to let them not be married for so many years, when that's all Ted ever wanted was a wife?  No.

The show basically reduced what was supposed to be the love of his life to a uterus for the kids he couldn't have with his real love.  Disgusting.

Basically.

I didn't like the mother character though I guess that's why I'm not too torn up.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:03pm
Im pissed
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:05pm
Ted and Robin end up together, just straight disrespectful
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:10pm
Even if they had Ted and Robin together in the end, the season's execution was VERY poor.  Now the whole season being a wedding weekend was a waste of time.

I liked the Mother's character.  She was cute.  But yeah.  Really poor execution.

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:48pm
Very poor execution, they couldve done so much more.
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:30am
Currently watching now in Japan, although I already know how it ends.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>