Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shot in the dark, Any How I Met Your Mother Fans?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Shot in the dark, Any How I Met Your Mother Fans?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

That bullsh*t is why I hate getting invested in series BC they stomp on your heart and make you hate everything.

We spent a whole season in one wknd for that?!

Yeah.  I don't watch very many series, matter of fact it was this one and Supernatural.

But I can tell you I won't watch any Carter-Bays concoctions in the future.

Sponsored Links

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:54pm
I gotta stay.off facebook. I already found out things and answers to our big questions. I may not even watch im so pissed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:57pm
It was a super obvious ending but I hoped they wouldn't got there. But they did.  After all that has happened over 9 years I think it was lazy.  The ending was filmed about 8 years ago tho, so I guess they had to stick to it.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

It was a super obvious ending but I hoped they wouldn't got there. But they did.  After all that has happened over 9 years I think it was lazy.  The ending was filmed about 8 years ago tho, so I guess they had to stick to it.

how was it filmed 8 yrs ago? lol..

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:10pm
There's talk of a Spin-Off
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

The kids final scene was filmed almost at the beginning because they didn't want them to look like adults just in case the series lasted a long time.  The people in the show revealed that long ago.

Yes they are having how I met your Dad.  Um.  NO.

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:29pm

Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

The kids final scene was filmed almost at the
beginning because they didn't want them to look like adults just in case
the series lasted a long time.  The people in the show revealed that
long ago.

Yes they are having how I met your Dad.  Um.  NO.

They could have filmed multiple endings that gave them room to play around but nooo....

Idk.

I hope this wasn't fan pandering. I hate that sh*t its such a show ruiner.

I haven't gotten into supernatural.I eqs late to it anyway but My heart is closed to all supernatural shows after misfits.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:33pm
Ted and Robin was always their endgame.  They dropped multiple hints along the years.  My thing is, I think the end cheapens the so called legendary love that the mother was supposed to be.  I think that since the show went along so long, that should have been changed tho.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:34pm
And to just gloss over the woman dying like that?  And to let them not be married for so many years, when that's all Ted ever wanted was a wife?  No.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:37pm
Yes!! That is what bothers me!

And they literally spent a season on barney and robin, and it just fell apart like that. I mean, I know that is how life can be but dammit I wanted a diff. Ending.

I wish we had a whole solid season with the mother
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>