Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shot in the dark, Any How I Met Your Mother Fans?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Shot in the dark, Any How I Met Your Mother Fans?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

Bootiful Cream

Author
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 8:12pm
Im thinking she died young and he raised them alone. Maybe they grew up hearing all this over and over
No she didnt die young cuz the episode where theirvat dinner and they realize he has told her every story, they were older

Edited by Lonisha87 - Mar 20 2014 at 9:48am
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 8:17am
I haven't seen this show in years

I'm kinda mad its been going on for so long

so who's the mom?
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 9:46am
We dont know her name yet and so far everyone but Ted has met her. Shes the bass player and has been in every episode this season. She helped out Marshall, fought and helped Lily, gave Barney advice which led to him changing and going after Robin, hmm i don't think she met Robin yet either. But there are only two more episodes of the series so we'll finally see how they meet. This season has been showing alot of flash forewards in their lives and that relationship
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:55am
She is going to meet Robin at the wedding next week.  She is the one telling her "just a few deep breaths changes everything".

I like her.  She's cute.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 12:54pm
ted the longest story teller of all time LOL
but i like the mom, cant wait to see how they met

i still remember my fav ep, the one when everyone met barneys mom, i could not stop laughing at ted prending to be an actor, making up that story on the spot about barney seducing his blind wife, i was cryiiiiing

this show makes me wish i had better company lol 

Edited by missunfoolish - Mar 20 2014 at 12:58pm
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 12:57pm
i never thought about the reason WHY ted was telling the stories to his kids
omg she better not have died Cry
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 7:04pm
Last episode on right now. Only casually watch re runs but I figure i might as well see how it ends.
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 7:10pm
If she's dead i'm gonna be pissed.
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 7:13pm
OMG i'm gonna cry
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 7:27pm
Do NoT Post any spoilers please!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>