Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shot in the dark, Any How I Met Your Mother Fans?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Shot in the dark, Any How I Met Your Mother Fans?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:58pm
As much as i hate Ted im glad he finally meets her. He deserves it. Robin Sparkles is supposed to make an appearance at the wedding. That clip is hilarious
Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:15pm
Yes. I mean if the mother dies I'm ok with that. Ted would be sad but he's the kind of guy that would be like it's better to have lost...and all that.

I started to think she died when hr said a few eps back that he wishes he would have met her 45 days or so sooner.

I liked how they wrapped up some loose ends last night on different ppl
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:17pm
the mother dies? lol.. im not coming back cause i haven't been watching and yall are spoiling it
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:19pm
Its a theory. We don't know for sure yet
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:19pm
No this is just what it seems to be building to.  Although people are also of the mind that it's just a red herring.

Yeah, that 45 day speech was telling.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:20pm
Tbh I would be pissed if it was a red herring. I don't like writers who play with my emotions. I've been hurt before
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:23pm
lol Ladybird that's how I'll feel if she's dead.  You been playing with my emotions for 9 FRIGGIN YEARS???!!!  FOH.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:00pm
Im sure thats whats going to happen though. It would make sense
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:07pm
I think im gonna binge watch my dvds starting week and leading up to the finale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:09pm
The only thing that doesn't make sense is that the kids look so bored and annoyed listening to his stories.  They hopefully would be more interested in a story about how he met their dead mother.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>