BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Shopping while black: It's Macy's turn!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 6:56pm
wtf is up with NYC?
The liberal north is fckin up.
Sponsored Links

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 9:41pm
I used to LOVE Macy's!  Their sales racks were unmatched!  

The day I stopped shopping there was a day I was there with my hubby.  They were one of the only local places that had a big & tall section and we were trying to find him jeans.

Not a single person offered to help us.  We found some items and went to the dressing area and noticed a lady starring but she didn't offer help.  So he went in to try them on and I came to look (not in the room but by the door).  "You can't go in there!"  this raggedy white lady shrieked.  I walked over to her, told her I wasn't going in and that since none of their salespeople would assist my husband I had been assisting him.  She said, "would you like me to send someone over?"  And I said, "No thank you.  We won't be making any purchases here."

Sometimes I wonder if I let one hateful person ruin the whole organizations reputation.....

Good for dude.  Get that money.
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 10:57pm
With all the sales and coupons Macy's has turned into a flea market, I can't deal!
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 10:59pm
There is a thread on LSA about CC scammers in NYC ripping off stores left and right, I wonder I any of them have been apprehended. Seems like a bunch of innocent folks getting snatched up
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Rapper Jay Z, who is set to launch a holiday collection with Barneys, is being urged via a Change.org petition to step away from the project. When asked about the matter on Friday, the Grammy Award winner wouldn't comment.
of course not *rolls eyes*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

wtf is up with NYC?
The liberal north is fckin up.
[ak] guuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrl[/ak]  

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 12:18am
I wonder how many of y'all appalled asses bought the last 4-5 albums tho?

Hmmmmm.......

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Oct 26 2013 at 12:18am
sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 12:26am
Can't count the number of times I was stalked in Macy's and 3 months ago got walked in on me while I was changing  when she could clearly see there was a person in there, disgusting. I should have filed a complaint. I still will. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 12:26am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

I think these mofos acting up because of obamacare finally seeing the light of day
that's another story.
The rollout and the entire introduction of the AHCA has been ish.
If the republicans were smart they could have brought that to light .
Everyone's poll numbers are bad but they could have made President Obama look very bad if they played it right
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 12:30am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I wonder how many of y'all appalled asses bought the last 4-5 albums tho?

Hmmmmm.......
!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair