Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shooting at Washington Navy Yard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 3:31pm
Dude already has a Facebook page... smh
Sponsored Links

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 3:36pm
I will not be reading any more article comments today....I've had my fill of racism for the week.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 4:42pm

Mr. Alexis enlisted as a full-time reservist in May 2007 and left the service in January 2011. He served as an aviation electrician, and the highest rank he achieved was mate third class. From February 2008 to January 2011, he was assigned to Fleet Logistics Support Squadron 46, in Fort Worth.

- The Navy said that Mr. Alexis had been awarded the National Defense Service Medal and the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal

- Friends say #AaronAlexis was a practicing Buddhist who helped out around the Buddhist Temple of Ft. Worth.

- Friend says Alexis learned Thai from friends at temple on Cherry Lane. Says violence is contrary to Buddhism. 'I still don't believe it.'

Edited by texasmami0117 - Sep 16 2013 at 4:45pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 4:55pm
Why can't the FBI find the other supsect ?
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Dear god I hope they find him so he doesn't kill and hurt no one elseCryand has anyone in this thread heard from their friends and family ???
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 6:15pm

There probably was a get away car nearby and he got ghost! It's easy access to major highways in that area. 

Edited by shantel75 - Sep 16 2013 at 6:24pm
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

There probably was a get away care nearby and he got ghost! It's easy access to major highways in that area. 

Thats what I was afraid of and thinking Unhappy
cece1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cece1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

Mr. Alexis enlisted as a full-time reservist in May 2007 and left the service in January 2011. He served as an aviation electrician, and the highest rank he achieved was mate third class. From February 2008 to January 2011, he was assigned to Fleet Logistics Support Squadron 46, in Fort Worth.

- The Navy said that Mr. Alexis had been awarded the National Defense Service Medal and the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal

- Friends say #AaronAlexis was a practicing Buddhist who helped out around the Buddhist Temple of Ft. Worth.

- Friend says Alexis learned Thai from friends at temple on Cherry Lane. Says violence is contrary to Buddhism. 'I still don't believe it.'

tha hellConfused so I guess there are crazy Christians, Muslims, atheist and now Buddhist. Man this world is effed.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by cece1987 cece1987 wrote:

Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

tha hellConfused so I guess there are crazy Christians, Muslims, atheist and now Buddhist. Man this world is effed.

Yes, girl! Mental health is real and does not discriminate! LOL

Edited by shantel75 - Sep 16 2013 at 7:44pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:19pm
I didn't want him to be a black male.....they/we have it bad enough already.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>