Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Shooting at Washington Navy Yard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:07am
Its 2 or 3 shooters I read...and 4 killed so far
Sponsored Links

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:52am

Navy spokesman: 2 suspects 'down' after deadly shooting at Naval Yard

By Tom Cohen, CNN
updated 11:44 AM EDT, Mon September 16, 2013

Witness: He aimed his gun at us

Washington (CNN) -- [Breaking news update at 11:44 a.m. Monday]

Three patients -- one man and two women -- admitted to MedStar Washington Hospital Center had multiple gunshot wounds, resulting in "severe injuries," chief medical officer Janis Orlowski said Monday. The injuries do not appear to be life-threatening, she said.

[Breaking news update at 11:31 a.m. Monday]

Two suspected shooters "are down" at the Washington Navy Yard, according to Ed Zeigler, director of Public Affairs for Naval District Washington. Zeigler was not able to confirm whether the suspected gunmen had been taken into custody or killed.

"Multiple" people have been killed in the shooting at the Washington Navy Yard, Zeigler told CNN's Dan Merica.

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:54am

10 people injured at Navy Yard; Pentagon 'believes there has been loss of life'

(CNN) -- A gunman dressed in all black fired shots Monday inside the U.S. Navy Yard, injuring at least 10 people, according to the Navy and a Washington police spokesman.

"We believe there has been loss of life and several injuries," Pentagon spokesman George Little said. The Navy tweeted there are "several confirmed injuries with reports of fatalities."

An "active shooter" remained inside the building, the Navy said.

Helicopters hovered overhead as police with riot and SWAT team gear swarmed the scene. In one chopper, there appeared to be a police sniper peering out, with a scope at the ready.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives sent a team of about 20 special agents to the scene, a law enforcement official said. The team was the same group that helped apprehend Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the official said.

The injured included a Washington police officer who has been hospitalized, and a base security guard officer, said Metropolitan Police Department spokeswoman Saray Leon.

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 11:07am
Does anyone know if this incident is available on scanner?
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 11:18am
Smh another workplace shooting? Supposedly they're looking for a yt male and a black male. Hopefully he ain't Black.

But if he is, I'm sure they will tell us that  he didn't suffer from any mental illness, wasn't a good student, wasn't smart, etc.Unhappy

ETA: They say he was Black.

Edited by carolina cutie - Sep 16 2013 at 11:22am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 11:29am
Cry
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 11:35am
My neighbor/girlfriend works in the same buildingCry
Her husband is in Vegas with my hubby...they calling me every 30 min....they trying to get a earlier flight... 
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 11:38am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Her husband is in Vegas with my hubby...they calling me every 30 min....they trying to get a earlier flight... 
Is she safe?
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 11:40am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Her husband is in Vegas with my hubby...they calling me every 30 min....they trying to get an earlier flight... 
Is she safe?

We don't know yet she not answering her phone....Cry
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 11:49am
Hopefully she just left her phone and other personal items because she was in a rush to get out. Hug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic