Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shock jock unleashes racist rant after alleged ass
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Shock jock unleashes racist rant after alleged ass

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:27pm
innocently taking pictures of scaffolding?  yeah right.  Glad she whooped his ###!
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:35pm
this guy has a history of playing this game, and he always gets a slap on the wrist, and more listeners to his radio show. i rarely wish for another mans down fall, but i hope this latest incident finally destroys his empire.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:36pm
Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

"Then she punched me 5 more times. She's lucky I was a white legal gun owner or she'd be dead. Then 5 blacks started giving me sh*t!"

Anthony has been on a non-stop Twitter rant ever since, claiming white people are easy targets of African-Americans.

see the bolded ? i need to use the word puss ass cracker more.
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 10:32pm
He got caught be a creeper and tried to pull the race card. If Sirius XM calls me and asks me to renew, my response will be not until OPIE and ANTHONY are fired.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 10:44pm
got your azz beat by a beautiful black woman. I don't see what she did wrong, she called him a white MFer. He is white and he is a MFer. what is the problem?
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

And some stilettos.

So you just gonna ignore her handbag huh? A lady always has her handbag. It looks like that one LV i'd actually consider purchasing. Bet her bag straps didn't even slip.

I hope she comes forward with her side and hopefully she cant hit him with a lawsuit for IDK
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 4:58am
He's got tweets like this on his page yet he "accidentally" took a photo of her without her consent..?

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 5:52am
im a little surprised about comments in here..

i dont think she should have done that and im glad she wasnt hurt. it could have gone so wrong. 
im not familiar with him but it does sound like he tried to flip it. 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:14am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

im a little surprised about comments in here..

i dont think she should have done that and im glad she wasnt hurt. it could have gone so wrong. 
im not familiar with him but it does sound like he tried to flip it. 

this is what he does, this is the type of asshole this man is. he deserves no sympathy. hang the cracker. its like feeling sorry for howard stern for doing what howard stern does.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic