Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shock jock unleashes racist rant after alleged ass
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Shock jock unleashes racist rant after alleged ass

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shock jock unleashes racist rant after alleged ass
    Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:35pm

Anthony Cumia, of Opie & Anthony radio fame, launched a misogynistic, racially charged rant after he was allegedly roughed up by a woman in Times Square.

The 53-year-old shock jock said he was repeatedly punched by the woman early Tuesday while innocently snapping pictures and she accidentally got into a frame.

“So I’m taking pix in NYC & a black girl who was in frame punched me in the face. I called her a f–king “&$;;-:” cause that’s what she WAS!” the always articulate radio personality tweeted on Wednesday.

"Then she punched me 5 more times. She's lucky I was a white legal gun owner or she'd be dead. Then 5 blacks started giving me sh*t!"

Anthony has been on a non-stop Twitter rant ever since, claiming white people are easy targets of African-Americans.

Among his more incendiary tweets:

"It's really open season on white people in this day and age. No recourse. Fight back and you're a racist. The predators know this. Good luck"

"The switch to violence is immediate. No discussion, just violence. When will THAT be addressed? Oh, right, never. Slavery did it? Oh, ok."

The NYPD had no assault reports from anyone named Anthony or Tony Cumia this week, law enforcement sources said.

Reps for SiriusXM, which carries the “Opie & Anthony” show, could not be immediately reached for comment on Thursday.

Cumia posted several pictures of the woman he claims roughed him up.

“Here’s a blurry shot of her taking another swing. See her claw in the lower left? It’s bound for my head,” Cumia wrote.

“Here she is all up in my face. Mouth flippin’ and yappin’. She had already sucker punched me so I snapped a pic.”

Cumia also said the woman was the first to hurl a racial slur.

“The 1st words out of her dumb a-s mouth after punching me in the head were `white motherf–ker’ but I’m the racist here? Bizarro land!” he ranted.

“I was assaulted and used `mean’ words on twitter and I’M the bad guy in all this? Lol! This world is completely ass backwards!”

Cumia demanded he be viewed as the sympathetic figure here and insisted he’s no bigot.

“My posts on Twitter after I was assaulted were profanity laced indeed but racist? Nope. Why should I afford my attacker any courtesy. Insane,” he tweeted.

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jul 03 2014 at 4:38pm
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:37pm
I was just talking about this in RT thread.

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

He took a creepshot of her under guise of taking pic of times square (under a scaffolding? really?)

None of his story matches up. If this chick was really in the wrong, we would know about it from police by now. He just trying to mitigate being caught by getting angry and by being racist. getting mad at getting caught is sh*t 2 year olds do.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:38pm
I was reading from listeners that his shtick is to say racist things all the time so he definitely said something bad when she confronted him about taking the pix.  It's funny how they just call him a shock jock without explaining his background. 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:38pm

I know, that's why I made the thread :)
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:45pm
 Here's the pic he was taking of times square that she just happened to be in.Sleepy

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:54pm
arent race fuel rants what he does for a living?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 5:00pm
`white motherf–ker’ 

this is what he calls racist?
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 5:07pm
yeah what was he taking a pic of?

His mouth should've been too swollen to talk

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 5:10pm
She beat his ass in a mini dress....lawl....
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 5:11pm
And some stilettos.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>