BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shescentit.com/Bear Fruit Hair/MyHoneyChild

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
HoneyS7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneyS7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shescentit.com/Bear Fruit Hair/MyHoneyChild
    Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:39pm
Hi ladies!

I was recently blessed with money just to spend on hair products... YES I am a PJ please don't judge me. So I specifically wanted to look for new deep conditioners. Have any of you ever you used any of the Shescentit, Bear Fruit or MyHoneyChild products? If so what did you like (or dislike)?

From SheScentit, I'm looking at http://www.shescentit.com/banana-brulee-moisturizing-deep-conditioner.html

From Bear Fruit: http://www.bearfruithair.com/n/products-page/kinky-curly-strands/cotton-marshmallow-cream-cleansing-conditioner/

MyHoneyChild: http://www.myhoneychild.com/inc/sdetail/97/156

Please let me know what ya think! LOL Have a blessed day! Smile
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:10pm
I have used banana burlee from shescenit. I use it as a base for my moisturizing treatments (I barely use any conditioner by itself w/o adding something else). I really do like it but during their recent black friday sale, I purchased their new moisture rich conditioner to compare the difference in moisture for my hair.
HoneyS7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneyS7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:28pm
Thanks for your reply. I'm mad I missed the sale :-/
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:11pm
hi!

i have tried myhoneychild - the olive you and molasses dc's.  both are very good.  the olive you dc is really moisturizing.

i ordered from shescentit on black friday - and got the moisture masque and the leave-in too.  can't wait to try them.
yahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:58pm
I like shescentit's banana brulee and avocado conditioner. but have you heard of hairveda? they blow all those other stores away.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by yahya yahya wrote:

I like shescentit's banana brulee and avocado conditioner. but have you heard of hairveda? they blow all those other stores away.

There prices are good but their products tends to use a lot of coconut oil which I can't use but their sales are really good.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:17pm
Oops double post

Edited by ms.blue - Dec 02 2012 at 9:18pm
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:02pm
^^^you too, ms. blue?! i can only use coconut oil if it is a product that will be rinsed out of my head.  no leave-ins or moisturizers with coconut oil for me!  :-)
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by Heavy Rotation Heavy Rotation wrote:

^^^you too, ms. blue?! i can only use coconut oil if it is a product that will be rinsed out of my head.  no leave-ins or moisturizers with coconut oil for me!  :-)

Yep, and for the rinse out...CO can't be high in the ingredient list.
902sexxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 902sexxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:35am
I've used shescentit avocados conditioner, it was very moisturizing but didn't provide much slip. The creamed brule one was just OK. The fortifying mask was excellent, haven't tried the new products recently.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>