Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

shesahomewrecker.com...umm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

just got a chance to read that post @ Gkisses...

she's one of the wives i'm not feeling all that bad for.  again, it's not fair to put the homewrecker up if you're going to stay with the guy...and then stalk their plentyoffish account. Confused
But he got benefits gurl. Benefits!LOL

But yeah, you look all kinds of simple going on about the homewrecker while you're still happily washing your hubby's draws and looking for anymore hints he may be still cheating.

LOL so much idle time and benefits.

i wanna high five all the divorced ones.
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

just got a chance to read that post @ Gkisses...

she's one of the wives i'm not feeling all that bad for.  again, it's not fair to put the homewrecker up if you're going to stay with the guy...and then stalk their plentyoffish account. Confused

Yeah...there were no winners in that story at all..lol The wife seemed very insecure about her weight in comparison to the chick. (She is bony as hell)  and she is stalking her ass...lol I lol at that part because not only did she admit she was stalking her but also that her hubby still has a profile on there..lol  While the girl is crazy(she dresses like a 2nd grader tutus and leggings..)... these folks all deserve each other.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 8:12pm
So much wrong with all of this
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 1:35am
God damn, this site is entertaining!
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 2:29am
White women are so ugly Confused
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 6:26am
From the comments section:

Kariene Williams
READ THIS CAREFULLY WIFEY I had a aunt who was married to a cheating husband he ended up Contracting HIV AIDS and guess what? He passed it on to her as well well of course he stop cheating but they both were living with AIDS and they both died a confession my aunt said was she knew her husband was cheating and she continued to sleep with him without protection or leave him.

Anyway they both died and left behind four children that had to be separated and raised by relative who would take them. now I know you do not know me but please believe me when I tell you I am not making this story up! You need to think about yourself and kids when it comes to staying with a cheating spouse the consequences behind that is not worth it. My aunt regret it not leaving her and she said that out her own mouth and that is the truth.

Edited by GG - Nov 12 2013 at 6:26am
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 6:59am
Katina Mitchell Colusa, California

My husband Neal and I have been together since our 7th grade year in Junior high. 3 days after we graduated high school we were married and my husband went off to boot camp for the Marine Corps. When he graduated from boot camp his mom, dad and I flew out to watch his graduation. During our 4 days there Neal an I conceived our first son. We never had any problems we had the picture perfect marriage and we’re dearly in love with each other, or so I thought.

We now have a total of 3 kids and he is an amazing father. He has never given me any reason to question his faithfulness to our marriage until September 3rd 2013 at 4 AM when a homewrecking whore by the name of Katina Mitchell called his phone and when I had answered she said “good morning baby” I replied with sorry you have the wrong number this is my husband Neal’s phone she then quickly hung up the phone. So I thought alright, let’s see who the 5 texts were from since he had been in the shower getting ready for work. When I went to his messages there were a bunch between the two of them. Sexting each other and sending nude pictures as well as talking about that last month when they slept together and how she felt bad for not telling him she had an STD.

When my husband came out from the shower I didn’t confront him, instead I waited to do more investigating and had planned to that night since he said he would be home 2 hours late from work due to the fact him and his boss were going to discuss business over dinner and a few drinks. So I waited until he got home and fell asleep to go through his phone once again.

She had told him that I answered his phone and how she played it off as a wrong number and how I was stupid for falling for it and how much she had enjoyed dinner and a very tasty and satisfying dessert liking syrups off of his penis. Messages from him were to the same degree and asking about what he should do with our kids and myself that he wanted to leave and didn’t want him and her to be a secret anymore but was afraid of hurting our kids. Her reply was just ditch the bitch and the kids obviously they were a mistake because your with me and I’m all you will ever need and we can make our own kids.

When I confronted him of this I showed him his phone with all the messages. He was pissed that I looked through his “personal belongings” and accused me of around because as he said “only someone guilty of the same crime would point fingers”. I have made arrangements to fly myself and our three kids back to my home state of Washington so that I can get back on my feet and get through the tough times with the support of family and friends.

My question is how do I get through this? How do I explain to our 3 young children that daddy doesn’t want them? Or why daddy isn’t around? How do I get over him? I am at a loss for everything right now but trying to hold it together for our kids’ sake. I haven’t even left our home that we have here in Yuba City and he has had her over here f**king her in our bed, and taking her out. He’s talking on the phone to her in front of me and our children. What do I do?
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 9:09am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Getting caught is for losers ..

LMAO

that'd be ---all men.

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 1:53pm
Woah the Neal story.... dude bringing her over to fck and you still living there and convos with her in front me and kids... hellz naw. He straight disrespectful but lady needs to realize your marriage was over for him even if he.didn't tell you.his actions.are loud and clear by the text messages.

These military spouses better threaten to fvk up their husband military career.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 4:40pm
Mercy!!!!!!!!!!1 I just realised there's an international section. Highly doubt i'll see any Jamaicans (cause well "bun" is common and many wifey and matey know each other) but i happened upon a Bajan one.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>