BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

She's pretty but I

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Her teeth are fine! My ex had fuuuggggeeddddd up teeth, a snaggle that was crooked and some spaces like his teeth were throwing up gang signs for real though...he eventually went to the dentist to get veneers they said "listen nicca your whole grill gotta go" so they knocked out all his teeth and gave him a bridge ( which he would take out during sex)

You know it's funny my teeth are perfect and white and I don't mind teeth or no teeth

But y would he take it out for sex? Men r the complete opposite of women. If that we're a woman, she could've gone all day without her grill, but as soon as its getting it in time, in would go the grill lol

it would slip around when he would eat my pucci so he would take it out and sit it on the end table and put it back in after we were done lmao

Dead

wtf did i just read LOL

Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Talking about teeth is off limits now? LOL Since whennnn?

meh, i avoid things people can't necessarily help
wouldn't say teeth are one of those but
iono what kinda money she has for braces
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 7:16pm
I personally wouldn't make a thread dissing someone but I don't see op doing anything out of the ordinary on bhm. Bhm talks about everything and everyone..even lil kids.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 7:17pm

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Her teeth are fine! My ex had fuuuggggeeddddd up teeth, a snaggle that was crooked and some spaces like his teeth were throwing up gang signs for real though...he eventually went to the dentist to get veneers they said "listen nicca your whole grill gotta go" so they knocked out all his teeth and gave him a bridge ( which he would take out during sex)

You know it's funny my teeth are perfect and white and I don't mind teeth or no teeth

But y would he take it out for sex? Men r the complete opposite of women. If that we're a woman, she could've gone all day without her grill, but as soon as its getting it in time, in would go the grill lol

it would slip around when he would eat my pucci so he would take it out and sit it on the end table and put it back in after we were done lmao

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 7:48pm
@Hautes....hey as long as he got the job done..Wink   TEEF OR NO TEEFLOL
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

I can't click, have a thing about teeth. But I recognize that getting dental work done can be very expensive especially cosmetic dentistry so I will just leave it at that.

Doesn't your work offer insurance?

I think a LOT of folks get braces etc from their job's insurance .. I know I have.

Really, TEETH are very important inb many ways - not just for looks and ... it's a ONE TIME life investment.

I am blessed to have very good dental insurance and no dental issues. However, I know a lot of people even with insurance who have to pay something out of pocket for Dental. For example a crown can cost as much as $900 and many plans will only cover a certain percentage of that cost. Orthodontist for adults is also often not a covered benefit.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 8:02pm
my insurance for dental is only up to 1200.00 a year...but i have that care one plan but it only goes up to 800.00 so basically I have 2000.00 which still isn't a lot for dental..
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 9:29pm
SKIN BLEACH!!!! UHHG
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 11:55pm
i just cant witchu bitches...
I. JUSS.CAINT.
Cry
saxssyvixen29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saxssyvixen29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 12:56am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

khaki colored......LOL

I hollered....DeadLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair