BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

She's pretty but I

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:02pm
It had to be a but...smh, didn't watch the video because theres nothing positive that can come from this shes happy with her grill so am I.
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I always wonder why they(bleachers) don't stop at a certain point. Like your skin is beige and grey can't you see it?

bleaching is a process...you gotta bleach past the weird in-between shades in order to get to light bright.

You cant just start bleaching then stop at orange or apricot or slate grey...

thats why you see some women looking orangey, others reddish, others yellowy-etc.

apparently its an artform
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Her teeth are fine! My ex had fuuuggggeeddddd up teeth, a snaggle that was crooked and some spaces like his teeth were throwing up gang signs for real though...he eventually went to the dentist to get veneers they said "listen nicca your whole grill gotta go" so they knocked out all his teeth and gave him a bridge ( which he would take out during sex)

You know it's funny my teeth are perfect and white and I don't mind teeth or no teeth

But y would he take it out for sex? Men r the complete opposite of women. If that we're a woman, she could've gone all day without her grill, but as soon as its getting it in time, in would go the grill lol
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:07pm
wait...ya'll gon' fight...again?LOL

as for the lady...maybe straight pearly whites arent her priority. Perhaps her teeth are healthy despite their appearance, so she doesnt care. iono. doesnt bother me.

Edited by Wildfire - May 29 2014 at 4:10pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

@coco true, but it was a backhanded comment. If she would have just said "she got some fcked up teeth" or inquired why she thought those teeth were acceptable I think it would have had a different outcome.

r u perfect???? 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

wait...ya'll gon' fight...again?LOL

as for the lady...maybe straight pearly whites arent her priority. Perhaps her teeth are healthy despite their appearance, so she doesnt care. iono

yeah .....now its my turn.....ConfusedLOL can females monthly thru the internet..(even though mine stopped)

seems like in some threads ...there's arguing going on...
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:15pm
TO ratid the colour on my laptop is completely off!!!!!!! I saw the video when it was just posted on my laptop but am replying on my cuzzzo's. On my laptop her teeth looked like Jamaican kaaahhhkeeeeee not khaki. and her skin had an undertone. Yup the skin complexion is tooo flat now.

See the boy in the darkest khski thats what her teeth look liked on my laptop!

it is not all that bad but still bad. she needs a whitening kit.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Her teeth are fine! My ex had fuuuggggeeddddd up teeth, a snaggle that was crooked and some spaces like his teeth were throwing up gang signs for real though...he eventually went to the dentist to get veneers they said "listen nicca your whole grill gotta go" so they knocked out all his teeth and gave him a bridge ( which he would take out during sex)

You know it's funny my teeth are perfect and white and I don't mind teeth or no teeth

LAWDLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I always wonder why they(bleachers) don't stop at a certain point. Like your skin is beige and grey can't you see it?

bleaching is a process...you gotta bleach past the weird in-between shades in order to get to light bright.

You cant just start bleaching then stop at orange or apricot or slate grey...

thats why you see some women looking orangey, others reddish, others yellowy-etc.

apparently its an artform

Yardies know nothing of that artform NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ETA i forgot to say the hairline was a DEAD giveaway on the bleaching tooo! [VK]weh de bleaching fa?[/VK]

Edited by Diane (35) - May 29 2014 at 4:21pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

TO ratid the colour on my laptop is completely off!!!!!!! I saw the video when it was just posted on my laptop but am replying on my cuzzzo's. On my laptop her teeth looked like Jamaican kaaahhhkeeeeee not khaki. and her skin had an undertone. Yup the skin complexion is tooo flat now.

See the boy in the darkest khski thats what her teeth look liked on my laptop!

it is not all that bad but still bad. she needs a whitening kit.

ShockedYEAH ur laptop is way off...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style