Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

She's pretty but I

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:45pm
The contouring wasn't dope.
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Hee hee! Just recently the bridge on one side of my mouth slipped out.

I made an appointment for the next day - but THAT day was my first time meeting with a customer and I could not cancel.

I sat with my body tilted to the LEFT the whole time and tried not to smile so much - though smiling is a BIG part of my personality.

Well, I made it through but mannnn I was RUNNING to the Dentist the next day. My smile is 'perfect' again.

Oh.. in people here in Europe ask me all the time 'Are those your real teeth?' Ahhhh the first time I heard that I was in shock. 'Yes, these are my real teeth' with a questioning look on my face.

(now my hair? ... not so, but no one asks about it)

I thought a bridge was a denture? Fake teeth you take out, like your wig 

Permanent tooth replacement is getting more and more reasonable you should do that so you don't have to worry about your teeth falling out and shaming you

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:48pm
Well damn
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:49pm
Forget her teeth, [SkinCareTalk]those knuckles![/SkinCareTalk]  good bleach job nice and even.

It's the colouring that hurts my soul not the physical position of the teeth- she could be saving up for her braces or doesnt mind the spacing. Maybe she has a disease or is on some strong medication that causes yellowing of the teeth? 

teeth spacing ages you thats for sure. I seen  braces take 5+ years off some middle aged folk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

*sips tea*

wait a second what going on? PPL upset with OP cause she clowning the lady in the OP?ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused This is what happens on the board from celebs to even babies no one is safe from it. The lady has jacked up teeth. It is distracting.

How many videos/pics do we see of anyone and the comments are she's pretty but her hair/wig/makeup/dress/body shape is Dead? Why are some acting brand new? 
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Okay people, All I am saying is 'don't do unto others'.
Karma is a b****h
Things may not happen to us personally.   If we're old enough to have Kids or grandkids.
How would you feel if someone you love dearly show you something similar to this written about them .
I am not sappy, but I have empathy.
I put myself in other people's situation, and ask, "How would I feel" if it were a family member, or someone close to me
How can I teach by example

Bennie sits down

@Dior

Seriously, my previous comment was not personally directed toward you.

Again, I apologize if it came across that way.

I sometimes get all caught up in the moment.

I can see where u r coming from from your above remark and everything is on point and so very true....but obviously i wasn't in that "thinking above mode" when i made this thread...
Facequizite is beautiful to me...no one is perfect in the looks dept by a long shot...so I guess her teeth is what makes her EXQUISITE...like Lauren Hutton and Mick Jagger's daughter and Danielle from ANTM...

so sorry for posting her video here to point out her certain "feature"....

stop apologizing...i was wrong for posting the video...and as for me I GET CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT ALSO...LOLLOL  these video postings will really get me in the end...LOLLOL

thank God this hasn;t serioiusly blown way out of proportion between us....LOLLOLLOL

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:57pm
i thought this was about Alyssa Forever
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:58pm
Her teeth are fine! My ex had fuuuggggeeddddd up teeth, a snaggle that was crooked and some spaces like his teeth were throwing up gang signs for real though...he eventually went to the dentist to get veneers they said "listen nicca your whole grill gotta go" so they knocked out all his teeth and gave him a bridge ( which he would take out during sex)

You know it's funny my teeth are perfect and white and I don't mind teeth or no teeth
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I always wonder why they(bleachers) don't stop at a certain point. Like your skin is beige and grey can't you see it?

It's called lightrexiaLOL

she dont reach beige or grey yet trust me-. i think it's a good job  i think her waterline and her hands (always telltale areas) are in need of attention.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

that woman is full grow'd she knows what the hell her teeth look like.

ive been killTed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>
  Share Topic