Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

She's pretty but I

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:24pm
Damn, I can't stop staring at her teeth...
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:26pm
im surprised yall are giving dior flack.. no it wasnt nice and dior seems like a nicer poster so its kinda surprising.. but i mean all we do on here is talk about ppl… 

kids/babies, your teeth, your hair, your face, your skin, your body, your 4th finger with that chipped polish looking ratchet… 
nothing is off limits here and everything is analyzed with a microscope and yall will talk about anything you can pinpoint.  

and yes… if she would have just posted and said, 'shes beautiful' there would have been, 
'Ermm OP knows what shes doing' 'her teeth…..' and other comments like that. 
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Who among us are perfect.

Judging other people's minor flaws

There are more important things in life

A make up Video turns into criticism on a whole other level

Bennie sits down

hmmm... @ sits down?

Well, BHM is just trying to help her (for the most part)… teeth are important just like nails.
Groupon does advertise whitening specials most of the time. After my coffee--- I use mouth wash and a tooth whitening pen (from my handbag).
Twice a week I use crest 3D whitestrips at night (it works). And professional whitening from my dentist office.
BHM is vain at times… however, I like that… I have females at work taking to me about my hair/outfits… and etc… it’s nice… (Thanks BHM).
I’m a BHM mean girl … about my looks… etc...
I’m grateful for the members that appear to help others.
OP in the vid needs--- BHM that’s all. Real Talk.

I get what you're saying, but we are not addressing her personally like you said people at your job talking at you.   
In this Thread this person is being talked about, unless she is on this Forum.
Not everyone has access to Dentistry.
For some a roof over their heads, and food on the table is their limit.
For the person doing this Video, her teeth may be just fine.
Lack of proper lighting may be an issue.
For some people criticizing others seem to be a sport.
A way to get through their day

I try to follow... If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all.
I don't know this person's situation.

Just saying.   

It kinda sounds like bullying

With love,
I only watched 1 min. of this vid…
Bennie I will give you that Bew…
I understand not having access etc. However, “(talked about” ---that’s what the BHM does best) (Black Hair Media ) ---This does not negate the fact that she needs/ or should log in to BHM, for beauty tips.
I did list tips ---such as groupon, 3D whitestrips, and a whitening pen. That’s all I got… When you want to do better--- some people

unitize Google…
Like I did to find The BHM…

And you did note that “For some people criticizing others seem to be a sport.” That’s not me… My font is about love… (Go hug a tree--- MK).

However, don’t get that twisted I can be mean.
I feel this way…. Don’t go on YouTube and give beauty tips ---when you’re not up to the BHM, standards of beauty. (BHM standards of beauty is high---compared to Hollywood (look at some of their wigs/ outfits etc. in Cali--- my domain).

Most Black/Africans / AA’s on YouTube get their hair ideas from OG. BHM. --- Like SB, AM, and TMM.

Also, perhaps. I’m old school--- OG. Before YouTube… we used forums.

Peace, Love, and Hug a tree/ or smoke one in Cali… (Don’t forget castor oil for your ends to seal your hair for growth)

What’s your area code in Cali? North or South? Bennie? Perhaps, I need to learn new skills… about love.
MK

Edited by mommykat - May 29 2014 at 3:30pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:34pm
@coco true, but it was a backhanded comment. If she would have just said "she got some fcked up teeth" or inquired why she thought those teeth were acceptable I think it would have had a different outcome.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:34pm
Okay people, All I am saying is 'don't do unto others'.
Karma is a b****h
Things may not happen to us personally.   If we're old enough to have Kids or grandkids.
How would you feel if someone you love dearly show you something similar to this written about them .
I am not sappy, but I have empathy.
I put myself in other people's situation, and ask, "How would I feel" if it were a family member, or someone close to me
How can I teach by example

Bennie sits down

@Dior

Seriously, my previous comment was not personally directed toward you.

Again, I apologize if it came across that way.

I sometimes get all caught up in the moment.

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:35pm
@BENNI......U Will ALWAYS BE COOL WITH ME...no need to apologize...but thanks ...sorry for my high end response to you....it just gets under my skin when certain folks on here can say or do something unjust and think it is ok, but let someone else do something of the same in that area...all *&%^$#@Ein hell breaks loose...like they have a dayum license to be the only ones who r allowed to criticize/post videos of some ish(not u BunZLOL) and think its ok...

well enough of it...HugHugHug x's 1,000,000
MissDarkEyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissDarkEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:35pm
Her teeth aren't THAT bad.  Not everyone can afford veneers.  However if you're doing beauty vids, you really have to be on point, looks/talent wise.  High Definition video can be VERY unforgiving.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

@BENNI......U Will ALWAYS BE COOL WITH ME...no need to apologize...but thanks ...sorry for my high end response to you....it just gets under my skin when certain folks on here can say or do something unjust and think it is ok, but let someone else do something of the same in that area...all *&%^$#@Ein hell breaks loose...like they have a dayum license to be the only ones who r allowed to criticize/post videos of some ish(not u BunZLOL) and think its ok...

well enough of it...HugHugHug x's 1,000,000

Likewise.

Never saw a high horse.

All I saw was that I probably offended someone I respect here on BHM
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:43pm
Posting ratchet videos to roast happens, there's pettiness up and down the board...all I'm saying is it seemed pettier than most bc it's like take this one thing out of an otherwise extremely ordinary video and make that the sole purpose of conversation.  I can be an asshole and still have an opinion *kanye shrug*
lovelove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Lawd!! Im 98% sure that she is an avid bleacher. Her teeth look a little crazy but I've seen worse. 

You peeped that too? LOL This woman definitely bleaches her skin.I knew she did as soon as she took her makeup off.Her face has no undertone and her hands look bleached too. Dead 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 15>
  Share Topic